141-150

Chapter 141 Licking her face,

  "The collapse of the Eighty-Sixth Building is none of our business. It wasn't us who caused it to collapse!" Xie Ning's mother roared angrily.

  "I think you just have enough to eat and have nothing to do. Are you looking for a fight?"

  Li Xiang saw Comrade Song Youai holding an eighty-centimeter long knife in his hand with a fierce look on his face, and quickly took a few steps back.

  "Song, Aunt Song, you, why are you so fierce? I, we are just here to discuss countermeasures."

  "The village chief is here, the village chief is here." Someone kept shouting from the outside circle.

  The crowd gave way slightly, making way for the village chief Song Youfu.

  Song Youfu's temples were a little white, he wore a straw hat on his head, and his black T-shirt was stained with salt and frost due to sweat.

  But although he was old, his waist was straight and his eyes were bright on his dark old face.

  "You'ai, Xiaoning, are you okay?"

  "Third uncle, we're okay, but what did these people do..."

  Song Youfu sighed and pointed diagonally across the street, "Eighty-six buildings were collapsed by rats in the middle of the night last night. Now everyone is very scared and is going to discuss it with you."

  "You said that, Third Uncle." Song Youai smiled, "What are you discussing with us two women?"

  "You are not responsible for the collapse of Building 86. ?" Li Xiang cursed, "There are metal barbs and electric currents around your house. Rats always run around your house and come to our place in a swarm, so the eighty-sixth building collapsed!" "

  Bah ! Bah, bah, don't blame the latrine for not being able to poop." A shrewd old woman ran forward, spat at Li Xiang, then turned around and looked at Song Youai with a smile.

  "You'ai, did your parents leave with the car yesterday? Are you two alone at home? That's just right. Your second uncle and I will move in with you."

  Song Youai looked confused and shook his head subconsciously. "It's not convenient, Auntie Second."

  "Why is it inconvenient?" Song Dagong's wife Wang Cui said with a straight face, "If your parents were at home, they wouldn't have said anything about driving our family out."

  Village Chief Song Youfu He frowned and said, "Second sister-in-law, you are living well in building 97. You don't have to worry about moving anything."

  Wang Cui shouted "Hey", clapped her legs and shouted, "His third uncle, you don't know . Last night, a nest of rats came into the house. If my three sons hadn't been strong enough to kill the rats all at once, our house would have been chewed up to the bone." "But our house is stored in

  a The rice in the cellar is oily and has been bitten a lot! Now we just want to find a safe place to live when the army comes to pick us up, right?" "Don't

  worry, friend, we won't eat your food, we will bring our own food."

  "Wang Cui, you damn old woman is really good at making calculations. You just think that Xie Ning's family is impregnable, so you

  want to take refuge here." "We still have to discuss this matter, we are all from the countryside. You can move in, why can't we? ?"

  "Fart, this is my Song family and my eldest brother's house. You miscellaneous people are not related to us, so why argue." "

  Village chief, what do you think we should do? The rat infestation in the village is so serious that it was destroyed yesterday. The eighty-sixth building may destroy our family tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! We also ask to be moved to a safe place." "

  Yes, we also want to move the eighty-fifth building. Village chief, you can't favor one thing over another!"

  "That's right, that's right. !"

  "Get out of the way, get out of the way." Amidst the chaotic shouts, several young people quickly walked to the door of Xie Ning's house.

  A woman wearing a pale white dress, which was now stained black and yellow, pointed at Xie Ning and shouted, "Mr. Zhong, come and see, it's really that woman."   

  Zhong Shichong came over with a few little brothers and looked at Xie Ning and her daughter up and down, with very ugly expressions on their faces.

  "Oh, you actually stayed? Don't you have a good relationship with those officers? They actually abandoned you? Is it because you don't know how to appreciate others?" Zhong Shichong said with a teasing tone, and his eyes were clearly full of ridicule.

  Without saying a word, Xie Ning's mother went up and punched the young man in the face.

  Xie Ning didn't even react, so Zhong Shichong covered his face and bent over in pain.

  Comrade Song Youai looked at his fist and wondered if it was that strong.
  Yes, the young man in front of me must be weak and pretending!
  "You want to touch porcelain?" Comrade Song Youai scolded, "I just touched it lightly. Did it hurt that much?"

  "Master Zhong, Master Zhong." Several younger brothers hurriedly stretched out their hands to support him.

  Zhong Shichong put down his hand, revealing his nose that was red from being smashed, and shouted angrily, "You, you crazy woman!"

  He sniffed hard and took half a step back in fear.

  Song Youai clenched his fist and raised it.

  A young woman carrying a small pink sachet, with slightly curly hair hanging around her shoulders, and exquisite makeup walked a few steps forward on high heels, avoiding the dead mice on the ground in disgust.

  "I'll give you 200,000 yuan and let us stay for two nights." The woman raised her chin slightly and spoke almost in a commanding tone, "We have received the exact news that the troops will arrive here on September 19th." The woman said

  .

  He said in a condescending tone that you would make a lot of money, "We only need to stay today and tomorrow, and I will give you 200,000 yuan." Jumping and dancing and singing a great show.

  Now he couldn't help laughing anymore.

  "Two hundred thousand, that's a lot of money."

  "It's good that you know." The woman squeezed the small sachet in her hand and said calmly, "We are the young master and young lady of the Zhong family in Yangcheng. As long as you agree to let us stay for a few nights, , your benefits will be indispensable in the future."

  "Since it's so much two hundred thousand, you should sleep on it. Two hundred thousand can help you ward off disasters and rats."

  "Take your two hundred thousand and get away." Xie Ning smiled half-heartedly, "My home is not a hotel, and no one is welcome."

  Zhong Yayuan's delicate face turned pale in an instant.

  She had spent twenty-eight years of her life buying everything with money. She never thought that one day money would no longer work?

  "Go away, go away." Wang Cui pushed away the pale Zhong Yayuan and squeezed in front of Xie Ning and her daughter, "Xie Ning, how can you say that? What do you mean by not welcoming anyone? Are we outsiders?"

  "Oh, your mother is a married woman, and you are just the granddaughter of the old Song family. This house belongs to our old Song family! Why can't our old Song family live in it?" "

  Second uncle." Xie Ning smiled at her, "If you don't want to be beaten, stay away from me. I'll count to three! One, two!"

  Wang Cui trembled in fright, and somehow took several steps back.

  The way she looked at Xie Ning, that dead girl, didn't seem like she was joking with her.

  "Very good." Xie Ning smiled at her with satisfaction, her cold eyes passing over everyone present, "My home is not a hotel, I stress it again."