591-600

Chapter 591 Trying to Win Over
  "Everyone knows very well that Min Shaolun is trying to win you over. You think Fenghe is good, so you can go over."

  "It has nothing to do with us where you want to go, but you'd better not talk about Ning Ning. Thinking of getting involved." Gu Chen glanced at Xie Xueli briefly, then turned and walked down the stairs.

  Xie Xuexin was so angry that she stared at Gu Chen's leaving figure and pointed, "Look, look. This is the boyfriend Xie Ning is looking for."

  I have never seen any boyfriend treat the woman's elder like this!

  She is so arrogant and domineering even before she is married. I don't know what will happen when she gets married.

  Xie Xueli showed a headache expression.

  He turned to look at the eldest sister and comforted in a low voice: "Sister, please stop talking."

  "You just spoke like this in front of Sister Ning Ning, didn't you just intensify the conflict?"

  "This Captain Gu is from the Gu family in Gyeonggi Province. He I must be thinking about the Gyeonggi base, so it's normal to say so." "

  You should also know by now that Ning Ning's Spark team is one of the strongest teams in the Gyeonggi base in terms of overall strength." "It

  will definitely not go well over there in Gyeonggi . Let Ning Ning and the others go, Base Chief Min of Fenghe Base actually values ​​the strength of Ning Ning's team." "That's

  why he tried his best to win over our family, Base Chief Min...it's hard to say." Xie Xueli sighed, "I took care of you and mom like this because it was profitable. I believe you don't understand this." "

  Brother, are you not going to discuss this matter with Song Youai and the others?" Xie Xuexin Frowning, "You promised mom..."

  Xie Xueli looked embarrassed, "I didn't promise mom, I just said to talk to my sister-in-law first." "

  I'll talk about this later. The top priority is this continuous dark night. An emergency situation. If the night continues to spread, I don't know when we can set off smoothly." "

  We can't stay in this dangerous building forever."

  "This is the same." Xie Xuexin was worried and returned to 701 with Xie Xueli.

  701 is closest to the stairs, and the door is not very soundproof, so you can hear the footsteps of everyone coming and going. No movement can be hidden from the ears of Mrs. Zhou Xuefen in 701.

  As soon as Xie Xueli and Xie Xuexin walked to the door, the old lady opened the door and pulled a pair of children in.

  She looked happy when she saw them. "Just now Base Chief Min and Miss Ou came to see us again and gave us a lot of food." "

  Look." She took out a small bag of cassava flour and half a small bag of flour. .

  "Chief Min is really thoughtful and asked the water superpower to bring us two large buckets of clean water. This is really a big help to our mother, isn't it." "

  Let someone heat up the hot water later, and we will take turns to wash it. Take a bath."

  "Mom." Xie Xueli looked helpless, "Why did you accept help from others again?"

  "They brought it to the door themselves, and I didn't ask for it." Old Mrs. Zhou Xuefen said with an unhappy look, "I have never said this."

  "But the reason why they are so attentive is not because they want the eldest brother to withdraw from the Gyeonggi laboratory and develop with them." "

  There is nothing wrong with that." The old lady said with a look on her face Don't care attitude.

  "Where can your eldest brother go but for development? Why hang on a tree? If you look at Base Chief Min's attitude towards our mothers, you know that if your eldest brother develops in the past, he will definitely get more benefits." "

  Mom, but... You have to be willing to do this, right?"

  "Then let's ask him for his opinion. I didn't force him." The old lady put down the flour bag in her hand, "Oh, by the way, you said to talk to Song Youai. , how was the conversation?"

  Xie Xuexin became a little angry when she heard this, "Don't mention it, Mom. You're right, that girl Xie Ning was really taught bad by her mother." "

  There is no respect for the elder or the younger. No, she started quarreling a lot when she saw us. And the boyfriend she had was really...hard to describe."

  "Sister, I'm from the Gu family in Gyeonggi Province. You can't even describe such a family background, so there's really no way I can go on. ." Xie Xueli was speechless.

  "What's wrong with family background? Family background may not represent everything!" Xie Xuexin argued unconvinced, "Mom, you didn't see how annoying those two young people were. Fortunately, you weren't there, otherwise you would have been angry again."

  Xie Mei She stepped forward and took Xie Xuexin's hand, "Auntie, have you reached an agreement?"

  "What are you talking about? I'm so angry." Xie Xuexin was angry, "Song Youai didn't come out at all in the beginning, but finally it came out later. , but her speech is weird, and I can't talk to her about anything."

  "Oh." Xie Mei sighed, "Then what should I do? I think the Fenghe base seems to hope that Xie Ning and his team will follow My uncle went to Fenghe base to develop together."

  "Of course I have the final say where my son will go to develop." Zhou Xuefen snorted, "As for their mother and daughter..."

  She also knew in her heart that she could not control Song Youai and her daughter. , but he said very stubbornly, "Song Youai still wants this marriage, so he has to follow Xuezhi."

  "I know this kind of woman very well. She talks about divorce, but in fact she doesn't know how panicked she is in her heart. . A man with such a good academic ambition in our family can't be found in the world. How can a woman like her give up after a long time? It's impossible. Just watch."

  Xie Xueli held an opposing view . , "I don't think the elder sister-in-law is joking."

  Especially after a few of them made trouble like this, he seemed to be more determined to divorce his eldest brother.

  I wonder if my eldest brother will be angry when he learns the whole story after returning to Gyeonggi Province...

  "Chief Min has promised me. As long as our family is willing to go there, we will definitely be given preferential treatment. When the time comes, our Xie family will be at Fenghe Base , basically one person is worth more than ten thousand people." The old lady showed a proud look on her face.

  She was extremely proud. How could she not be proud of raising two such outstanding sons?

  Her son is what she relies on to live a good life in the future.

  Her idea was simple and straightforward. It was normal for her to dislike Song Youai, a country woman from the countryside.

  But Song Youai looks down on her excellent son, which is definitely not normal.

  Song Youai is pretending to get divorced, but actually she wants to stage a hard-to-get drama. Humph, she has seen too many such dramas, and there is no way that her eldest son will be fooled by this.

  "Premium-level treatment?"

  "Yes, Base Chief Min told us that the most basic point of the premium-level treatment is that there are at least four dishes, four dishes and one soup."

  Xie Xueli:...

  I didn't expect it. His mother, who had been proud all her life, was reduced to enjoying four dishes and one soup all night.

  Don't know what to say.

  ...

  At nine o'clock, Lu Wei took Xue Feng and others to talk to Brother Dong, the leader of the slum base.

  Give the other person some whole grain biscuits and water in exchange for the opportunity to continue staying.

  Brother Dong didn't embarrass them, he accepted the things and nodded in agreement.

  In the afternoon, the sky was still shrouded in darkness, not even the slightest starlight could be seen, and it was even harder to see in the corridor.

  The survivors at the Gushang base wrapped themselves in all the clothes they could, huddled in the corridor and continued to wait for notification.

  Song Kexin came out and lit a flame, and the extinguished flame in the brazier slowly ignited again.

  That bit of firelight reflected the panic on everyone's faces.

  The temperature in the corridor slowly rose again, but many people felt very cold inside.