711-720

Chapter 711: Falling out and being ruthless

  "A selfish person like me, who has no structure, can donate. Why do you seventy or eighty people occupy a population of 14 million and refuse to let go of the seed warehouse in the first quarter?"

  At this time, everyone can probably use it. A dumbfounding emoticon to describe it.

  I have never seen someone so derogatory to himself...

  Gu Chen was unhappy. He couldn't bear to hear his girlfriend talk so belittlingly about him.

  She is not, she is not as cruel as she said.

  Many times, she can take care of other people's emotions better than anyone else.

  Reaching out to hold Xie Ning's hand, Gu Chen whispered, "You're not. Our Ning Ning is so good. She is the most sincere little girl in the world."

  Xie Ning also reached out to hold his paw, raised her head and looked again Zou Youfu looked at Zou Youfu across from him, half-smiling but not smiling, "Mr. Zou is trying to shirk so much, is there some other reason?" "

  No, no, no, there is no other reason. It is indeed that the loss is too great, too great." Zou Youfu kept smiling apologetically. He didn't seem to be angry at all, and still looked kind and calm.

  "Well, how about I discuss this matter with my deputy and promise to give you a satisfactory answer before tomorrow?"

  "Dear guests, please rest assured. I, Zou Youfu, promise that I will do my best to collect all the existing seeds in the base. And give it to you to bring to the capital."

  "Basic Commander!" The three superpowers behind Zou Youfu shouted in anger.

  If all the existing seeds are handed over to Gyeonggi, what will they eat and drink in the future? ?

  Xie Ning didn't even look at the three angry superpowers, she just smiled and nodded at the base commander.

  She seemed to be easy to talk to and did not continue to be aggressive. After hearing what Director Zou said, she nodded in agreement and gave them a whole day to prepare.

  Brother Shijun glanced at his sister silently and looked away.

  At the end of the small meeting, Zou Youfu stood up with a smile and shook hands with everyone very politely. "We will set up a reception banquet for everyone at noon, and we hope that you will come together at that time." Gu

  Chen smiled lightly, "Basic Director You're welcome, we will attend on time."

  "Okay, okay, then... Sanhua, Erdan, take the guests back to the guest room to rest." "

  Yes, base director." Sanhua and Erdan hurriedly stepped forward and said Face respectfully invited Xie Ning and his party to come downstairs.

  No one said anything until they returned to the third floor and sent away the accompanying Sanhua Erdan, and then everyone entered Gu Chen's room.

  Xie Ning had been sullen since she walked out of the conference room. As soon as she entered the door, she casually set up a mental barrier outside the door.

  She got straight to the point, "Zou Youfu has colluded with people from

  the Abnormal fluctuations."

  Everyone's expressions became serious, "Dimensional warehouse?"

  "Ning Ning, you mean, people from the X world were one step ahead of us and put all the seeds into the dimensional space?" Gu Chen felt a sudden A wave of nameless anger surged upwards.