541-550

Chapter 541: Hot Spot
  "Go and count the number of people, and check if there are any injuries on the body." Xie Ning turned around and ordered Yu Tianfeng and his party.

  "Oh, I forgot to tell you something." Xie Ning dragged the metal plate towards the small tea room inside and said lightly, "Li Zongyuan and the others attacked me before, and I killed two and disabled the other two. But he ran away."

  She sighed with regret, "X Realm will definitely come to trouble me if it suffers such a big loss. You should all be careful to avoid being implicated by me."

  Everyone looked at each other.

  Captain Fan of Jinshi Haoting raised his hand weakly.

  Xie Ning glanced at him and said, "Tell me."

  Fan Youchen said hurriedly, "Captain Xie, can you make us some metal knives and metal armor?"

  He hurriedly added, "We will buy them from Huajingnu!"

  It's a business matter, thank you. Ning is sure to welcome all comers.

  Making a metal knife is just a trivial matter. Xie Ning can now replenish her abilities anytime and anywhere without having to search for equipment.

  "How many sets do you want?"

  With a "hurrah", a group of people from the Tiger Squad and Zheng Heng Squad also gathered around.

  Xie Ning blinked, "Give me two hours, a set of gold defense equipment plus a metal knife, the price is a fourth-level crystal core. Prepare whatever you want."

  Xie Ning dropped these words and dragged on A group of little dolls on a metal cart walked into the tea room.

  The remaining group of people were speechless and looking at each other.

  One fourth-order crystal nucleus is equivalent to five hundred first-order crystal nuclei.

  Is it expensive?

  It must be expensive.

  But Captain Xie didn't cheat anyone this time. The price she offered was considered a friendly price.

  The equipment she made now was completely different from the mediocre knives and swords she made a year ago.

  In short, whoever uses it knows it. Once you use it, you will understand that it is expensive.

  Xie Ning is a child without any deception and is definitely worth the money.

  A member of the Jinshi Haoting team sneaked up to the captain Fan Youchen and whispered, "Captain, are the fourth-order crystal cores too expensive?"

  "What do you know?" Fan Youchen slapped him angrily. On his head, "Are you just blind? Didn't you see the people from the Spark Team walking freely in the heavy rain?"

  "Look at the metal equipment they are wearing, they must have been given by Captain Xie!"

  " As long as I can buy a set of equipment made by a sixth-level boss, not to mention a small fourth-level crystal core, even if he wants a sixth-level and seventh-level crystal core, I will not hesitate."

  Hearing this, the younger brother couldn't help but curl his lips. He rolled his eyes and muttered to himself: If you want to dig out the sixth-order and seventh-order crystal cores, you have to meet the prerequisites, right?
  This is a big statement. If I hadn't been following you, I would have known how much you weighed. I almost believed it...

  Fan Youchen hugged his proud cat and suddenly glanced at his little brother. He quickly adjusted his facial expression. , smiled flatteringly at him, "Boss, how many sets should we order for our team?"

  "Just order five sets first?"

  "Okay, boss is wise."

  At the same time, Zheng Heng team, Tiger team and others were also discussing. How many sets of equipment to order.

  "I see that the people in Xie Ning's team are wearing those metal cloaks and can walk freely in the heavy rain. They are not afraid of getting wet at all." "The more

  equipment the better. Brother, how about everyone in our team have one?" "

  You spend money!" Li Dawei almost stared out of his eyes.

  Li Xiang sneered, "How about keeping accounts? Give our team a set. Brother, you hand over the crystal core first, and then you can draw it from our contribution points later?"   

  Li Dawei almost beat his sister's head off...

  Seeing that all his teammates were staring at him, he, as the captain, must not give in at this time.

  So he reluctantly nodded, "Okay, but you should remember that this is a benefit given to everyone in the team! In the future, you must work harder to fight zombies and work together to promote our team to a first-level team."

  Thank you . Ning closed the door of the tea room and took out a steady stream of milk biscuits from her backpack and distributed them to a group of children.

  Gu Chen, Lu Wei, and Song Youai were all sitting at the door of the tea room. By chance, the door of the tea room was blocked.

  "Let's all rest for a while and wait until the rain stops before leaving." Zhai Ruobai walked up the stairs and scanned the surrounding crowd. "Let's all rest on these two floors. Don't run around." "

  Although the zombies in the vicinity have been cleaned up. , but we don't know if there will be anything else hidden in the dark, so we are all on guard."

  Many people want to squeeze to the seventeenth floor. After all, they can see it. It seems that they can only force themselves by following the big boss. Stay alive.

  But the seventeenth floor was occupied by various teams of superpowers, and many people could only squeeze in at the door of the stairwell, unable to enter at all.

  Some people just sat on the stairs to rest. They seemed to think that they couldn't go too far from the 17th floor, otherwise it would be very dangerous.

  "Roughly counted the number of people." Zhai Ruobai found his brother in the crowd, looking slightly tired, squatting next to him and reporting in a low voice, "There are less than 2,000 survivors at the Gushang base." The mutated

  zombies had been mutated before. Many people were slaughtered.

  After running wildly in the rain for more than half an hour, many people cried and didn't want to follow, so they couldn't follow the team quickly.

  There are also many people cheering for the team.

  If they don't want to follow, they have no choice but to give up following.

  After all, they are all adults, and it is impossible for the official team to carry them one-on-one.

  There is not so much manpower to carry.

  It has been more than a year since the end of the world, and those who are still unable to adapt to the entire apocalyptic environment may have a hard time adapting. They will be eliminated by the entire environment, and there is no way around it.

  Xie Ning stayed alone in the small tea room for two hours, made a lot of practical metal equipment, and finished serving lunch for a group of alien children.

  There were many people outside, so Xie Ning had a sumptuous lunch alone in the small tea room.

  Braised pork, stir-fried vegetables, fish fillet with rattan pepper and fish soup, four simple dishes and one soup. After Xie Ning was full and had a full drink, she went out to call her teammates in.

  He carried a bunch of gold equipment and ran to Li Dawei and others to sell it.

  She was selling equipment outside, and her teammates went into the small tea room in batches. It was called taking a rest, but it was actually a delicious meal... It

  was difficult enough to escape in the pouring rain, but only good food could save everyone's mood.

  Kress almost went out with the coffee, but Su Xiyue grabbed him back. He squatted behind the door and drank it before going out.

  By this time Xie Ning had finished selling.

  All the handmade equipment was sold out.

  Some team captains, after observing the equipment in Li Dawei's hands, came to order the next batch with her, and Xie Ning also nodded in agreement.

  Disappointingly, it had already been two hours, and the heavy rain outside showed no sign of stopping.

  At this time, the water on the ground had flooded half a floor.

  Xie Ning trotted all the way to Gu Chen's side and looked around, "How is it?"