151-160

Chapter 151 Continuous high temperature and lack of water
  "Where is my uncle?" Xie Ning asked Song Guang's wife.

  "I'm sulking in the room. I shut myself up in the room and sulked, refusing to speak."

  "Did the third uncle say anything?"

  "What can he say, you damn old man." The third uncle scolded through gritted teeth, "Sit down. The people in the living room were sighing, what can be done. They always said not to think of people so badly. Now they are just luring the wolves into the house. It will be difficult to invite them out." "

  No, I will help you fight back." Song Youai's anger surged. , "It's a shame that our old Song family doesn't want to eat."

  "Don't go." The third uncle grabbed Song Youai, "They are very powerful in numbers, and they have knives in their hands. Even Li Dawei is now on their side, helping them. He said that we should not hide our secrets, and that we should live together under the same roof and enjoy the blessings."

  Song Youai was furious, "Thankfully, I said before that Dawei looks like a man! It turns out that dogs can't change their eating shit! "

  Xie Ning had a strange expression on her face, "Why hasn't Li Dawei left your house yet?"

  "No, he has been comforting Miss Zhong." The third uncle spat, "Then Miss Zhong looks so soft and weak. He was too frightened to eat, so Li Dawei took out some salted bamboo shoots and gave it to the young lady."

  The mother and daughter looked at each other.

  Could it be the 200 grams of small side dishes that their family gave me earlier?

  Li Dawei actually didn't want to eat it even after saving it? ? In such a hot weather, it's time for the food to go rancid...

  "Let's go back first and see if we can collect some food nearby tomorrow."

  In the end, neither mother nor daughter offered to send food to the third uncle.

  I was holding it back a little bit, but it didn't give people the impression that there was a lot of food and water in their house. It's as if the door can be opened for anyone to snatch.

  Every family has its own life, and it is best to stand up on your own to solve the current predicament.

  Therefore, the third aunt said that it was right to let the family go out to collect supplies tomorrow. Don't rely on others for everything. It is better to rely on yourself than relying on others.

  Xie Ning also plans to go to the nearby aquatic products market tomorrow.

  After discussing with her mother, Comrade Song Youai strongly requested to go together, euphemistically saying that she would share the collection work with her daughter.

  Xie Ning agreed, and the mother and daughter drank a bowl of mung bean soup, ate two small pancakes, and then went back to their rooms. They took the time to practice their powers for a while before falling asleep.

  It's surprisingly quiet tonight.

  In the early morning of September 20th, the temperature reached 35 degrees, and a heat wave hit me as soon as I stepped outside.

  Xie Ning took out the sunscreen spray and sprayed it on her mother and herself. The mother and daughter put on sunscreen clothes and got into the RV.

  Although the car had been parked in the shade, it was still very hot as soon as I got in the car.

  In order to save fuel, both of them decided not to turn on the air conditioner!

  But sitting in the car was like being fished out of the river, sweating profusely...

  Xie Ning's mother looked at her daughter's clean and beautiful face and joked, "It's a good thing you don't put on makeup, otherwise it would be all over your face now." ."

  Xie Ning rolled her eyes, "The human body has to go through a process to adapt to high temperatures. We don't turn on the air conditioner, firstly to save fuel, and secondly to allow the body to slowly adapt." "

  We will live in an environment without air conditioning in the future. By the way, Mom, how is your ability to control the temperature?"

  Song Youai couldn't help but curl her lips, "Mom is not a genius, of course this can't be achieved overnight, just wait." "

  But Mom is telling you, Mom's superpower feels like it's increased a lot! The water released now is much bigger than peeing!"

  Xie Ning: ...

  Suddenly I don't want to drink the water created by Comrade Song Youai.

  Xie Ning drove the car and pulled her mother towards the west door.

  Along the way, I saw Zhong Shichong, his brother and his sister crowded into a car, going in the same direction as them.