261-270

Chapter 261 Making the Best Use of People
  "Mom, you can sell ice cubes to earn crystal cores. If the other party really doesn't have crystal cores, then charge their contribution points."

  Song Youai smiled and nodded, "Okay."

  "Sister, actually you also You can sell metal knives." Song Shijun came up with an idea from the side, "I feel that if your metal knives are sold in the market, they will definitely be very popular." "

  You are right." Xie Ning nodded with a sullen face. "But as the captain of the Spark Team, with my status, I will go to the market and sell knives?"

  Haha! What are you dreaming about in Spring and Autumn?

  Everyone: ...

  Song Kexin couldn't stop laughing, "Sister, sister, how about you make a few sets of knives, and Shijun and I will take them to the market to sell them tomorrow?"

  Xie Ning glanced at the little girl with a pleased look on her face.

  My sister is the caring little cotton-padded jacket, and my stinky brother is too annoying.

  "That's it." Xie Ning waved her hand, "For the rest of you, you can discuss the list of your entourage and the team. It must be finalized before ten o'clock in the evening." "

  We will leave early tomorrow, around nine o'clock in the morning ."

  Everyone:...

  "Pfft." Ji Taixian couldn't hold it in, he laughed out loud and quickly turned his back.

  "Your sister still thinks nine o'clock is very early." Song Youyi couldn't laugh or cry.

  Xie Ning's little face was tense, and she walked towards the backyard attic, pretending not to hear everyone's muffled laughter.

  Later, Zhu Yong handed Xie Ning the list of personnel accompanying the mission.

  After unanimous discussion, they felt that it would be safer to go to a small cotton workshop five kilometers away.

  So I decided to let Zhu Nanxing and Su Xiyue go together to exercise their courage.

  Yu Tianfeng has been in the laboratory for the past two days, studying half a pot of suppressant grass like crazy, and has no time to go out.

  Hearing that Xie Ning and the others were leaving tomorrow, he took out a small pickup truck for them to move their goods tomorrow without saying a word.

  After breakfast at nine o'clock the next day, Xie Ning set off with eight people.

  Walking to the door of the small courtyard, he looked at the tearful Tuhou and told Song Shijun, "Give him some water and two compressed biscuits. Later, supervise his work and ask him to help us reinforce the courtyard." The wind blew all

  night. , the earth monkey, who felt that he had no love in life, shed very regretful tears at this time.

  I don't know when Captain Gu will come to save me.

  Listening to the voices of Captain Gu chatting with the female devil boss, they seemed to be very familiar.

  Xie Ning walked to the door and suddenly turned to look at the thin man, "Why didn't you run away last night?"

  A thick hemp rope couldn't tie up a second-level earth element user.

  The earth monkey raised his head tremblingly and said in a weak voice, "No... don't dare to move."

  Song Shijun almost laughed out loud, patted the poor brother's big head and helped him loosen his ties, "Follow me."

  Xie Ningmian He led his teammates out without expression.

  Song Youzhi and Wang Zongxuan both got into the pickup truck.

  Xie Ning and six others quickly boarded the Little Golden Cup.

  Zhu Yong drove, and Butler Youn politely got into the passenger seat.

  Kress and Song Youxuan sat in the second row, while Xie Ning took two children to sit at the back.

  As soon as the two cars started, the young man peeking behind the door of the courtyard next door whispered, "Captain Xie has left with a few teammates."

  "They must have left the base to do a mission." Zhou Tong also watched from the side.

  Xiao Qizi walked up to the two of them and gave one of them a blow in the head. "What are you peeking at? Isn't it normal to accept a mission?" "

  I'm worried about other people." The young man sighed, "The fourth-level boss ran away. If you go out and compete with them to contribute points for the seventh mission, you will not be able to survive this day."