511-520

Chapter 511: The purpose is clear.
  There was a sound of crying in my mind, which was a bit pitiful.

  Xie Ning ignored him and let him cry.

  As a child, the more you talk to me, the more you cry. If you cry, you'll probably...maybe fall asleep.

  Xie Ning, who has no experience raising children, is actually quite good at doing baby tricks.

  Mustache, who was standing aside, had no idea that the two people, big and small, were communicating in the spiritual world.

  Seeing Xie Ning closing the lid of the storage box, he didn't say much.

  He glanced at the strange children and said, "Sister, it's very windy and sandy outside. What should these children do?"

  Although these children who have undergone mutations may not feel anything about the wind and sand.

  But Mustache was still a little uneasy.

  After all, no matter how you look at it horizontally or vertically, these children are all too young.

  They are already so pitiful. What will happen if they are hit by the wind and sand outside again?

  Xie Ning took out a pile of colorful children's raincoats from the space and put them on one by one for the children.

  Suddenly I discovered that she really has everything in her space, which is great.

  As expected of Ning, when he previously raided Hengyue Plaza, in line with the professional raiding spirit of not letting go of things he passed by, Xie Ning raided many stores from top to bottom.

  Including those trendy toy shops, beauty shops, sports and children's fun shops that seemed to be of little use, etc., they were swept away regardless of whether they were useful or not.

  Facts have proven that many things are useful at critical times.

  For example, now, isn't this all coming in handy?

  Xie Ning took out a dozen more cartoon children's helmets and put them on one by one for the children. Finally, she used a large oilcloth to cover the children's heads, and it was done perfectly.

  Mustache was also very happy, assisting Xie Ning to help the children get a good set of protective equipment, "That's it, boss."

  Xie Ning nodded, dragged the metal plate cart towards the gate, and said to Mustache, " You should also put on your hat and goggles."

  Although the sandworms outside looked down on ordinary humans, the wind and sand were so strong that it was uncomfortable to blind them.

  "Let's go to the base gate to meet up with the main force first." Xie Ning looked at the bracelet and saw that the message had been sent.

  If nothing unexpected happens, we can meet with Gu Chen and the others within an hour.

  Mustache followed.

  "Sister, Chen Zhaowei and those people, are we going to let them escape like this   ?

  "

What is the Human Spark inheritance plan?"

  "I guess he is definitely not willing to lose Experimental Subject Zero like this."

  After all, that is the laboratory's greatest effort.

  "I feel like he should be hiding somewhere, waiting for an opportunity."

  "Waiting for the right time to get out, we may be caught off guard." "

  So you must follow me closely at all times, and watch out for him to find someone to do something against you. "

  After all, Mustache is now a thorn in Chen Zhaowei's side, and Chen Zhaowei must particularly want to kill him.

  Mustache nodded quickly when he heard this: "Yes, I also think he will definitely not let it go." "

  I have been with that man for more than half a year, and I know something about him."

  "This Chen Zhaowei is a man who must retaliate." People."

  "Now that he has suffered such a big secret loss, he will definitely find a way to get this situation back."   

  Mustache clenched his fists and said coldly, "And what you analyzed just now, boss, is particularly correct." "A

  selfish person like Chen Zhaowei doesn't think about the future of mankind's Spark inheritance. He doesn't have such a big picture at all. !"

  "To put it bluntly, ninety-nine percent of the time he runs this kind of mutated biological laboratory in private, for his own benefit." "It

  has been more than a year since the end of the world. I remember that Chen Zhaowei did not have any superpowers at the beginning." "

  But Not long ago, he suddenly awakened his spiritual powers. I was very surprised." "

  Because many people outside are spreading rumors that it is very difficult to awaken this power, and the proportion of people with supernatural powers in the world is only about 10,000. 1."

  "They all said that if you are unable to awaken your powers within half a year of the end of the world, the chance of awakening in the future will be very small." "

  Chen Zhaowei suddenly awakened his spiritual powers. I am sure that it has a lot to do with this laboratory."

  Xie Ning was thoughtful.

  According to Mustache, combined with some things revealed by previous researchers.

  Xie Ning was almost certain that Chen Zhaowei was the person who had taken the supernatural evolution potion.

  And he was very lucky, and no tragic explosion occurred.

  The evolution potion gave him special mental abilities, which seemed quite powerful.

  Therefore, saying that for the sake of human inheritance, children have to be used as experimental subjects is simply Chen Zhaowei's excuse.

  His ultimate goal is probably to create a group of aliens with supernatural powers who can absolutely obey his orders.

  Of course, it would be better if the results of the experiment could make him a powerful psychic.

  The high-sounding words Chen Zhaowei said before are all nonsense.

  "Ji Xiuming, you are our only witness now."

  "Your life is very important to us. So you must remember that once you feel a little mentally unwell, or if you feel any emergency, you must Tell me as soon as possible."

  Xie Ning looked at Mustache with a serious expression and warned again and again.

  Mustache nodded solemnly, "Don't worry, boss, I won't make fun of my own life." "

  As soon as I feel any abnormality, I will report it to you immediately. I will definitely be more vigilant, and I won't Let Chen Zhaowei and the others take advantage of any opportunity."

  Xie Ning nodded with satisfaction, dragged the metal cart, and carried the silver storage box in one hand, and walked out of the laboratory building hall with Mustache one after the other.

  The wind and sand blowing against my face made a whistling sound.

  Several alien children seemed to be impatient with this harsh and windy environment, and struggled a little on the metal plate.

  Xie Ning reached out and patted their little heads and comforted them: "It's okay."

  "It's just that the wind is a little stronger here. When we get back to the team, let the doctor brother check your physical condition."

  If possible, I hope the official side Will take over these poor little kids.

  It would be better if the mutated hormones in their bodies could be suppressed in the future.

  But the premise is that no more weird human experiments are done on them.

  "By the way, boss, I remember... there is an underground warehouse not far ahead. It was used by Chen Zhaowei and the others to store some pharmaceutical supplies, medicines and the like." "Do

  you need to go and take a look? I feel like Chen Zhaowei and the others escaped in such a hurry this time, it was impossible to move everything out at once."

  It felt like they couldn't finish moving!

  Xie Ning's eyes lit up when she heard this, and she nodded heavily: "Okay, let's go over and take a look."