191-200

Chapter 191 Disdain
  Fengting Yayuan is the Zhang family villa area.

  This place was set aside before the end of the world and a large area of ​​greening was done.

  It's a pity that due to the hot weather today, the green belt is withered and yellow, making it look a bit desolate.

  On the first day he took office, Base Director Zhang felt that the withered and yellow grass was particularly unsightly and had a bad meaning, so he ordered people to shovel the entire lawn.

  Now workers are laying colored pebbles on the dirt floor leading all the way to the villa gate.

  After a burst of noisy footsteps, several city defense team members came running carrying a pale Zhang Biyun on a stretcher.

  Several workers looked up and quickly lowered their heads to continue their work.

  When Zhang Biyun was sent back, she had fallen into a coma with a low fever.

  Zhang Defan took it very seriously and invited two doctors to diagnose and treat his daughter.

  A voluptuous-looking woman wearing a butterfly gauze shawl and a mole under her eyes stood at the door and looked around. She couldn't help but chuckle, "How did this happen? The eldest lady was so nice when she went out, why was she being raped? Bring it back."

  Captain Wang of the city defense team tremblingly apologized, "Yes, I'm sorry, base commander, but we failed to protect the eldest lady. The eldest lady was attacked by an underwater mutant creature. The situation was quite dangerous at that time."

  "Underwater mutant creature?" Zhang De Banner was full of surprise, "Then how did you escape? Were the mutated creatures solved?"

  Captain Wang then told Zhang Deban the whole story in detail.

  Zhang Defan nodded, not blaming them for their poor protection, and told them to go back and have a good rest.

  Captain Wang and his party left the room and let out a long sigh of relief.

  "It stands to reason that the eldest lady is a person with healing powers." The woman in the butterfly gauze shawl covered her lips with one hand and giggled, "Why did she get herself into such a mess? She also has a low-grade fever? Can't she heal on her own?"

  " Miss Jin Mingzhu, haven't you heard that doctors don't heal themselves?" A man with a tough-guy look strode into the room and glanced coldly at the woman leaning at the door.

  "Hey, the young master is back." Jin Mingzhu, the woman who was criticized, did not show any displeasure. Instead, she smiled and nodded at Zhang Zhennong.

  She turned to Zhang Defan and said, "Husband, I will go out first, and you and your son will chat slowly."

  Zhang Defan liked Jin Mingzhu's understanding of things.

  He looked at his eldest son, "Zhennong, what's going on over there at the Government Affairs Building?"

  "The network is almost connected." Zhang Zhennong showed a relieved smile, "As long as the database is established, points can be circulated normally within the base. Use it."

  Zhang Defan patted his son on the shoulder and expressed his affirmation.

  The father and son chatted for a few more words, and then Zhang Biyun woke up leisurely.

  When she saw her father and brother sitting next to her, Zhang Biyun covered her face and sobbed.

  Zhang Zhennong's face was full of pity, and he took his sister's hand, "What's going on? I heard that you were attacked by a mutant plant? Isn't Gu Chen here? He didn't save you?"

  Zhang Deban said with a smile, "It was Mr. Gu who saved you. Yun'er. Yun'er, what's going on between you and Mr. Gu?"

  It was okay not to ask, but when her father asked about it, Zhang Biyun burst into tears and fell down.

  Zhang Zhennong loved his sister even more. He put his arms around Zhang Biyun's shoulders and asked, "What's going on? Did that boy Gu Chen bully you?"

  "He doesn't care about my life or death at all." Zhang Biyun felt aggrieved and sobbed, "He He still dislikes my age, but I don't think he means that at all."

  Zhang Biyun was really sad.

  How could a woman who had been pampered and pampered since childhood be subjected to such repeated blows?

  "That's unreasonable." Zhang Zhennong was very angry, "How dare he dislike Yun'er."

  Zhang Defan waved his hand, "The Gu family in Beijing is not an ordinary family. It's natural to have a high vision."