671-680

Chapter 671 Establishing Rules 1

  This is really explosive!

  A group of Kyushu people hiding behind were all stunned!

  The people crowding in front of the glass windows in the opposite buildings were also dumbfounded.

  Xie Ning struck down, and the violent force hit the confused Y country exchange group in the front row.

  Shuruid only had time to fold his hands in front of him and create a row of earth walls.

  Then the earth wall was shattered by the impact, and the energy aftermath was thrown on them, making them all drink a pot without exception.

  I don't know who shouted from behind, "Everyone, please spread out."

  The people of Kyushu greased their soles faster than rabbits, and scattered in all directions, hiding against the walls.

  The concussive force threw the country Y exchange group in the front row away, and they rushed into the apartment hall in pieces, falling to the floor with a "bang bang bang bang".

  Fortunately, except for a set of sofas, there are not many extra things in the lobby of this high-end apartment building.

  The two large floor-to-ceiling vases at the door must have suffered.

  The leader of country Y bore the brunt of the impact and fell into the hall. He fell on a pile of broken porcelain pieces, which hurt his buttocks. He jumped up with an "ouch".

  The rest of them rolled to the ground one after another, with bruises on their noses, swollen faces, bruises and bleeding.

  Xie Ning landed on the ground, looked at the people of country Y who were rolling gourds in a row with an expressionless face, and raised her eyebrows.

  Just when everyone thought she would stop, the girl quickly swept forward and headed straight for the leader of Country Y.

  The leader opened his cross-eyed eyes and screamed in horror, "What are you doing? You, you, you, you, don't come here!!"

  Everyone stared at her dumbfounded and rushed forward.

  A fierce punch came down, hitting the leader's back hard.

  His body that had just climbed up suddenly swayed, and fell to the ground with a "gudong" sound.

  The people of Jiuzhou were very cooperative and lined up against the wall, leaving a large space in the middle of the hall for Captain Xie to play.   

  Xie Ning punched left and kicked right, almost leaving an afterimage, leaving everyone stunned.

  "Stop, stop!" the leader of country Y screamed angrily, "Director Zhou, Team Leader Yan!"

  Director Zhou, Team Leader Yan, and others were stunned and stood there blankly, not knowing how to react.

  "Ouch, ouch, don't hit!" Mr. Barry, the leader of country Y, was going crazy.

  He had an intuition that the people of Country C were all a bunch of lunatics.

  Why did I bump into such an unreasonable guy?

  Without even saying a word, he attacks you and beats people to death!

  What the hell is this?

  Team Leader Yan, who was pretending to react, was actually laughing to death in his heart. He quickly pretended to help Director Zhou, who was walking unsteadily, and stepped forward, shouting repeatedly, "Captain Xie, Comrade Xie, what's going on? "