181-190

Chapter 181 The Little Healing Princess
  "Brother Gu Chen, I am a healer, let me try." The woman said softly again and walked quickly towards them.

  Gu Chen and Lu Wei took a step back at the same time, pursed their lips and glanced at the girl.

  Zhang Biyun maintained a smile on his face, nodded gracefully to the two of them, and walked past them.

  Yu Tianfeng had a curious baby expression on his face, and with a messy head of hair, he came closer to her, "You said you are a healer? Is that the healer I thought?"

  Zhang Biyun frowned and glanced at the sloppy man, secretly pressing down There was a look of disgust in his eyes.

  "Well, let me try, I should be able to do it." Zhang Biyun glanced back, and immediately a young maid ran forward and helped her lay a clean wool cushion next to Master Zhu.

  The maid handed over a pair of dark blue protective gloves.

  Zhang Biyun took the gloves and put them on, then knelt on one knee on the wool cushion and reached out to hold the man's left hand.

  "Dad." Zhu Nanxing sobbed next to mother and daughter.

  Zhang Biyun didn't pay attention at all, only raised his head slightly, held Master Zhu's hand tightly, and input his own healing energy into it bit by bit.

  As time passed by, Master Zhu's face, which was lying on the ground, really improved a little bit.

  But Zhang Biyun had big beads of sweat on his forehead.

  "Miss." The maid squatted beside her and looked at her nervously.

  "It's okay, I can hold on for a while." Zhang Biyun gritted his teeth and said, even though the feeling of needle pricks appeared in his head, he continued to send energy into Master Zhu's body.

  The maid was so moved that she said, "Miss, you are really the kindest person in the world."

  Yu Tianfeng, who was squatting aside, laughed out loud...

  Everyone's eyes were silently cast on him.

  Yu Tianfeng suddenly felt that this move was very ungraceful, and hurriedly waved his hands and said to the maid who glared at him, "Sorry, sorry, please continue."

  Zhang Biyun took a deep breath and fell down on the wool floor mat, panting. Angry.

  Master Zhu, who was originally lying on the ground, suddenly coughed and opened his eyes weakly.

  The onlookers were all frightened by Zhang Biyun's move, their eyes suddenly shone with strange light, and they whispered to each other.

  "Is it really cured?"

  "Wow, what a magical healing power. Who is this lady?"

  "She seems to be the lady of our new base director's family?"

  "Miss." The maid reached out to help her lady. , but she glared back with a sharp look.

  The maid understood immediately and turned to Gu Chen pitifully for help, "Captain Gu, could you please help our lady? She must have overused her powers."

  Gu Chen's hair stood up at the shouts of these two women . , unexpectedly took a step back.

  At this time, Yu Tianfeng, who was born with a sense of joy, stood up and helped to save the situation.

  He waved urgently to the two white coats on one side, "Hey, come on, help this eldest sister to the infirmary and help her hang some glucose."

  Everyone: ...

  The maid immediately became angry and stared at the girl who hadn't been washed in eight years. The man in the white coat with a face said, "Who are you calling me eldest sister??"

  Yu Tianfeng was stunned, completely unaware of why he would be criticized.

  Isn't he kind?

  Lu Wei silently held his forehead and turned away, but he was smiling a little in his heart.   

  "Hey, those two, come over here and help her go." Yu Tianfeng was still waving to his colleagues in white coats.

  "Sister, actually you don't have to go to such trouble." He knelt down to check Master Zhu's physical condition and spoke sincerely, "After cardiopulmonary resuscitation, take the person back to the infirmary and hang up some saline and glucose. He will recover soon."

  " There is no need for you to waste so many superpowers and turn your face pale."

  Yu Tianfeng's assistant, the little follower, was still nodding his head frequently next to his doctor to show his approval.

  Zhang Biyun was very angry with these two people.

  Especially the one in the white coat with a dirty face shouted "big sister, big sister", which made her extremely uncomfortable!
  Dr. Wei hurried over and quickly grabbed Yu Tianfeng, "Dr. Yu, please stop saying a few words."

  He looked at the two women on the ground, as if he wanted to pounce on him and tear off a piece of Xiaoyu's body...

  Xiaoyu is such a kid. ...It offends people so much!
  No wonder no matter where he goes, people want to hit him!

  This is a typical example of someone with a high IQ and low EQ. If they don't take good care of themselves, they will be beaten to death sooner or later and left alone on the roadside with no one to collect their bodies.

  "Okay, okay, don't crowd around here to watch the fun." The administrator who maintained order stepped forward with a loudspeaker to disperse the crowd, "Do whatever you have to do. Gate No. 1 and Gate 2 register new people. Gate No. 4 is dedicated to registering aliens. A capable person."

  "Miss Biyun?" The administrator saw Zhang Biyun falling on the wool mat and rushed forward to help him, "What's going on?"

  "Miss Biyun saved a passerby and used up her superpower too much."

  "Hey, Miss Biyun, why are you so careless? Quick, I will help you up."

  Zhang Biyun gritted his teeth secretly.

  Seeing that Gu Chen and others had no intention of coming to help her, and the two dirty white coats wanted to squeeze in to help her, they quickly said, "I don't need your help, I can walk by myself."

  She held on. The maid and the administrator stood up with their hands on their hands, their faces turned pale, and their legs even trembled slightly.

  Dr. Wei looked like a peacemaker, smiled and nodded at her, "Thank you lady for your generous help."

  Yu Tianfeng squatted next to Master Zhu and waved to the little soldier on the side, "His dehydration condition is slightly better now than before. Some, drink a few sips of water, and then carry them back to the infirmary."

  A woman with a pair of children in her arms, with a grateful look on her face, nodded to them repeatedly, "Thank you, thank you very much."

  "Madam, please take the children over first Line up to register. We will send this man to the base infirmary. You can also help him register his information before going to the infirmary to visit."

  "Okay, okay." The woman nodded repeatedly, held the boy's hand and spoke softly, "Nan Xing, don't be afraid. Come and line up with Auntie. After we finish registration, we will go find your father."

  The little boy cried a little and hiccupped. The woman patted his back gently and took the two children to check in at Gate 2. .

  "Brother, over at the north gate, a team went out before dawn today. Now they enter the base without checking, and they even try to break into the card. Everyone has been controlled. It seems that two of them are not in good condition, like It's infected."

  "Is there a living infected person? Take us there to have a look." Yu Tianfeng and Dr. Wei hurriedly walked to Gu Chen's side.

  "Let's take a look." Gu Chen frowned and led the people to the north gate of the base without saying a word.

  When the group of people passed by, there was indeed a commotion at the north gate.

  Several people were knocked to the ground by heavily armed base soldiers using long forks.

  After the warning shot was fired, other people were so frightened that they squatted on the ground and trembled.

  "It's all your fault. You dragged these crooked melons and cracked jujubes out to search for supplies. Now it's hurting us, right?" The lady holding the dog squatted in the crowd and patted her husband angrily.

  The dog "barked" in her arms.