761-763 ★ Final Chapters

Chapter 761 Final Chapter (Part 1)

  "Long time no see, I miss you so much!" Song Ning gave him a meaningful look and smiled.

  "Xie Ning, did you touch the things in my warehouse??" Chen Zhaowei suddenly cursed hysterically.

  Song Ning blinked, "Chief Chen, let me introduce myself to you again. My name is Song Ning now."

  Chen Zhaowei felt his head was buzzing and his whole body was extremely excited, "I don't care what you call Ning! I I just want to ask you, is it you? What a fool! How did you take so many things from my reserve?!"

  Song Ning glanced at him and said with a smile, "How long has it been and you still worry about the reserve? Ku? Do you think I can be misled by you if you talk nonsense to delay time?? Am I that stupid?" After

  saying that, before Chen Zhaowei could talk nonsense again, Song Ning locked him with a mental force and raised his hand with thousands of arrows. hair.

  Countless golden arrows swooshed around, all hitting Chen Zhaowei's body.

  The onlookers silently killed the zombie bird and gave Chief Chen a look of silence.

  You said you are not good at chatting with someone. You are fooling around with Captain Song. With her little temper, is she someone who can chat with the enemy? ?

  If he didn't kill his enemy in three sentences, he already had a good temper...

  Chen Zhaowei opened his mouth wide, and his body was in a stalemate for probably a few seconds, and then he sat down on the ground with a "pop".

  "Ah!" Several members of Group A who were close to him couldn't help but exclaimed, "Look at his legs."

  Only then did the others notice that Chen Zhaowei was sitting paralyzed on the ground, with a snake's tail slipping out from under his pants.

  The little spider whispered crazily in his Ning Ning's main body's mind: "It's a transformation power! Oh yeah, the X world actually developed a transformation potion. It's amazing. It's amazing."

  Song Ning stared at Chen Zhaowei indifferently, with the corner of his mouth A sneer slowly emerged.

  "So those deformed children in the laboratory are testing potions for you. The mature deforming potions are injected into your body, allowing you to have secondary powers again. How perfect!" "

  These experimental products can be tested for you again. Medicine can also become a puppet for you to drive, tusk tusk." Song Ning raised her hand.

  Another large number of golden arrows appeared in the air.

  Zuo Li rushed over and threw a thunder ball, laughing loudly, "Ning Ning, I'm here to give him a ride too!" The

  thunder power and the golden arrow hit Chen Zhaowei's chest at the same time, immediately opening a big hole in his chest. All the internal organs came out.

  Chen Zhaowei really didn't expect that his body, which was finally created by the potion, would be disemboweled before he even had time to escape!

  Damn, damn, damn! !

  How could he do this with his perfect medicinal body, ahhh!

  At the same time, the puppet experiments that were originally controlled by Chen Zhaowei suddenly lost some mental cues, and they all looked around blankly.

  "Quick! Deal with them now!" Li Xiang shouted, instructing his teammates to rush forward.

  She has excellent eyesight and knows where to hit to find the best breakthrough.