361-370

Chapter 361 The dimensional wall is broken!
  Use those small carrot-like hands to gently push away the messy hair covering the face.

  Xie Ning sat in the snow and smiled diagonally across from her. Her voice was as cold as ice, "Does it look good?"

  "It's in line with your expectations. Did it bring you some visual shock?" Effect?" Xie Ning stretched out two fingers and made a sign.

  The little girl spoke softly and took a long breath, "I almost went crazy, it almost scared me to death." "

  If my heart wasn't strong enough, I would have committed suicide just now." She stretched out her hand again He brushed his messy long hair, patted the thin snow on his body, and slowly stood up little by little.

  Xie Ning sighed softly, bent down and patted the snow on his pants, stamping his feet.

  "You guys find out, what should I do?"

  "I used to be so poor and miserable." Xie Ning raised her lips and smiled.

  A warning sound "Caution" suddenly sounded in the air.

  At the same time, the metal thorns flying out from Xie Ning's fingertips hit the front.

  The thin water ripples gradually dispersed, and a man's figure appeared in front of nothing.

  The man stood there with the flashing machine on his shoulders, his mouth wide open in surprise, and he slowly lowered his head to look at his pierced chest.

  There, a large area was already stained by a cloud of blood.

  "What is this?" Xie Ning laughed softly, "It's a dimensional space, right?"

  As she spoke, she continuously threw several metal thorns around, each one piercing a person's chest with extreme accuracy.

  At the same time, water ripples spread in circles all around.

  Until there was a soft crisp sound in my ears.

  There was a "click", a very light sound. If you didn't listen carefully, you wouldn't be able to distinguish it at all.

  Xie Ning saw the floor-to-ceiling windows of the villa.

  The moonlight outside the window was bright and fell lightly on the two European-style high-back chairs on the balcony.

  She bowed her head again.

  The hands have returned to their original white and slender appearance.

  There was no frostbite, no swelling, and the clothes on my body were the same pajamas and pajamas that I wore before going to bed.

  It's just that there are a few more corpses in the villa room, and the red blood has flowed to her feet.

  Xie Ning was wearing a pair of white rabbit cotton slippers and stepped back in disgust.

  "Is the live broadcast fun?" Xie Ning tilted her head, looking past the floor-to-ceiling glass windows and outside the balcony.

  It was obviously an extremely quiet air, but Xie Ning smiled slightly at her.

  The smile was a bit creepy.

  "You didn't ask for my opinion, so you just opened the live broadcast to record me." Xie Ning sighed softly, raised her hand to slowly gather up her long hair, and tied it on top of her head with a rubber band.

  "Didn't anyone tell you to be polite?" As soon as she finished speaking, her figure rushed out of the floor-to-ceiling glass window and punched the front hard.

  The terrifying fist wind wrapped in heavy metal swept across the blank balcony in front of him.

  The dimensional wall suddenly shattered, and two figures fell out of it, wailing in pain and rolling to the ground.

  The third figure was hit by the wind of the fist and fell backwards. It seemed that he was about to roll down the balcony quickly.

  Xie Ning couldn't let him escape.

  In her hands, no one can escape!
  A metal thorn suddenly penetrated the man's shoulder blade, and almost at lightning speed, he was quickly dragged back to the balcony and tossed.   

  The figure hit the two companions hard, and the third man let out a painful cry.

  Xie Ning tilted her head, facing the flashing red camera, showing a cute smile, "You will all die!"

  She crushed the video camera in the man's hand with her foot, and a cold curve formed on her lips.

  "I thought people from the X world would be as tough as aliens." Xie Ning crushed the arm bone of one of them with her foot, and a hint of coldness flashed in her eyes, "I didn't expect that they would be just like ordinary mortals."

  "Weak, pitiful, helpless!"

  "Are you afraid?" She flew up a metal thorn and plunged it straight into the man's throat.

  This move scared the other two people out of their wits. They trembled and begged for mercy, "No, don't kill us. You can't kill us. We have no ill intentions."

  "No ill intentions?" Xie Ning chewed playfully. With these words, the metal thorns on my fingertips soared and grew longer.

  "So you have all seen it."

  "What kind of technology is this? Why does it make me look like that?"

  "You, you must promise not to hurt us, and then we can tell you."

  Xie Ning smiled, Then a metal thorn was kicked hard into the man's throat.

  "Ahhhhhh!!" The last person left was so frightened by her hand that he cried out in pain.

  "You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me." Xie Ning waved her fingers, the smile on her face still gentle and pleasant, "No one is qualified to do so, understand?" "

  Tell me, what was that just now?"

  "You, you Haven't you guessed it all? Just, it's the second, second dimension, the second dimension world."

  "Oh." Xie Ning touched her wrist, "The future."

  The little spider crawled out obediently and let out a The humanized electronic voice said, "In the future, it has been detected that Ning Ning's subject's mood swings are very, very large. It is recommended to play a large, large, great sorrow mantra for the subject!"

  Xie Ning laughed out loud, "Play A rebirth spell is more suitable for the occasion."

  "Please, do you want to broadcast it?"

  Xie Ning poked the spider on her arm, "What is the dimensional world? Can the pictures in my mind be infinitely embodied?" "

  Yes. Such a condensed subject. The dimensional world can materialize all the scenes you think of in your mind, and specially selects the scenes you are most afraid of to play in reincarnation." The

  little spider praised repeatedly, "Condensed subject, you are the smartest and most beautiful person in the world. , you simply guessed it right!"

  The person from Realm X who fell on the ground stared at the brain on Xie Ning's arm in stunned silence, "It?"

  Is this brain perverted?
  How could it say such shameless flattery? ?

  Moreover, such a humanized intelligence seems to be uncommon even in their X world.

  "Huh? You don't know it?" Xie Ning stroked the little spider and smiled at the people in the X world, "Isn't this an electronic product from your world? Having said that, you people in the He said that the electronic products he made are very useful."

  "Do you have anything else interesting on you?"

  Xie Ning walked towards him step by step. The man in the X world was so frightened that he was shaking all over, "No, don't come over here , you, don't come over."

  "I've already recruited everything and told you everything! Can you let me go?"

  Xie Ning's eyes fell on the man coldly, "The last question. When will you start? Are you doing a live broadcast for me?"

  "Don't try to deceive me." Xie Ning came closer to him, her dark eyes filled with rage.