571-580

Chapter 571: It doesn't matter what your last name is

  . Huh? Mom suddenly became hardened, making her look full of curiosity.

  It should have been like this a long time ago! Why are you acting like a little daughter-in-law? You should retaliate against an evil woman like the old lady with violence, lest she always think that Comrade Youai, a poor little girl, is easy to bully.

  "Song Youai, do you really don't want to live with Xuezhi?" The old lady was so angry that she was shaking all over.

  What the hell, the old lady is simply unbelievable now that such an outstanding son of hers was dumped by a rural woman like this? ?
  Why should Song You abandon her precious son if he loves her?
  With her condition, where can she find a man who is comparable to her eldest son Xie Xuezhi?

  "No." Song Youai looked calm and waved his hand casually, "Let's leave. From now on, the people and affairs of your Xie family will have nothing to do with our Ningning family." "Do whatever

  you want, don't Just wander around in front of my daughter again." Song Youai paused and said calmly, "As for the girl Xie Mei, I didn't know her before, and I guess I'm not familiar with her now. Since she is the adopted daughter of Xie Xuezhi, Divorce should have nothing to do with us."

  "You old Xie family can take care of you as much as you like, but don't talk about sisterhood with us Ning Ning anymore." Song Youai said calmly, "We Ning Ning She is an only child and has nothing to do with this person."

  "Sister-in-law, don't be impulsive." Xie Xueli became anxious and quickly spoke out to dissuade her, "If you have anything to say, talk to your mother, but don't just talk about divorce. "

  It's not happening at all." Song Youai almost laughed angrily, "I discussed the divorce with your brother before the end of the world, but he was busy with work and couldn't get away from it, so the matter kept dragging on."

  "There's only one formality left to complete. Everything else has been negotiated."

  Xie Xueli just wanted to say, "Bullshit, it's been negotiated." Is that a negotiated deal? His brother didn't mean that at all.

  In this situation, he could only scream in his heart.

  I probably want to coax my wife and children back, but looking at the situation in front of me... I'm afraid it will be even more difficult.

  The old lady reopened the difficult dungeon on the road to reunite them as husband and wife, and it was probably a bit uncertain to reunite them.

  "Let me tell you, what I just said is not just casual talk. From now on, Xie Ning will take the surname of our old Song family, Song."

  Anyway, there is no need for an ID card after the end of the world. In the future, she will go back to the Gyeonggi base to find the registration staff to change it. Just name it.

  "Sister-in-law, don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive." Xie Xueli felt his head pounding, and hurriedly persuaded him with fear, "Sister-in-law, changing the child's name is a big deal, so we have to discuss it with my elder brother."

  "What are we discussing? He did it under his name. Did you discuss this with me when you adopted a daughter in name?" Song Youai sneered and waved his hand, "Okay, okay, we are very busy here, so we won't delay your reminiscing."

  "Song Youai, stop here." The old lady chased after him and shouted, "Song Youai, I'm going to leave my words here today. If you really deviate from our family's aspirations, you will never step foot in the door of my Xie family again." "Go

  to your door . Where to open it? In the palace or in the heavenly palace and the underworld? Old lady, don't be ridiculous." Song Youyi smiled and joked, "It's the end of the world now, is your original home still there? Are you sure the door is still in good condition? ?"

  The old lady's voice was choked, and she was stimulated by Song Youyi's smiling attitude, and became even more furious.

  "You, you guys! Okay, very good!"

  Song Youai ignored her, turned around and pulled Song Youzhi and Song Youyi away, "If you have some free time, go and see if the wooden raft is tied tightly. We'll do it later." Let's go."

  "Sister, if that guy Xie Xuezhi dares to come to you again, I will beat him to pieces." "

  See what you said." Song Youai glanced at his younger brother, "We are all reasonable. If you are a civilized person, you can just drive them out if you want to beat them."

  Song Youyi was still angry, turned around and glared at the Xie family members angrily, and left with Song Youai and the others.