291-300

Chapter 291 Try your best
  "Survival of the fittest is eternal." Yu Tianfeng said with a serious expression, "Suppose that these old, weak, sick and disabled people hiding in residential buildings can guarantee their immortality from the zombie outbreak to the present." "

  Then what do you think, How much strength do they have to climb down from above?"

  "We can sweep through the bungalow area one by one, but what about the thirty or forty-story residential buildings in the community? We can't sweep up one by one, we don't have that much time. ."

  Song Kexin and others fell silent.

  Because they felt that Dr. Yu's analysis was correct, and perhaps from the beginning, what they could do was very limited.

  After turning on the air conditioner in the car, Xie Ning took a thin coat from the sofa in the villa and put it on her body. She said calmly: "I can do whatever I can with the energy I have." The

  Kress guy still saw things clearly.

  She is not here to save people. She is not a holy mother like Xu Yu. She is purely here to collect supplies for training and to help Zuo Li.

  As for the others...

  she only knows that when danger comes, she will do her best to protect herself and her teammates.

  "When you go down to clean up the wave of zombies later, remember to give me the crystal core." Xie Ning said expressionlessly.

  Kress was so angry that he laughed, "Captain, don't you even fight now?"

  "When will you reach the fourth level, you can blow the air conditioner in the car like me."

  Is this annoying?

  Everyone rolled their eyes and honestly picked up their weapons.

  When the car stopped, he quickly got out of the car and cleared up a small group of zombies.

  After starting and stopping like this, after clearing three or four waves of small zombie groups, they entered the area of ​​​​Wang Lane.

  There is a small area of ​​antique buildings and houses in this area, and on the other side of the alley are small two-story self-built houses.

  Xie Ning took a nap for an hour. At this time, she sat up refreshed and asked Butler Youn to stop the car.

  "Kress, how many zombies are there?"

  Everyone gathered in front of the glass window to take a look. The car was parked in front of a Benniao Inn.

  Obviously, their sister had had enough sleep and planned to go in and do some shopping.

  Kress opened a package of crab roe and melon seeds and was eating it. After hearing this, he casually glanced in front of him and immediately looked serious, "Hey, there are more than a dozen zombies crowded in there, including a third-level one."

  "Dear me, Captain." When Butler Youn spoke, his tone was a bit funny, "Please allow me to investigate first." "It

  doesn't have to be so troublesome." Xie Ning waved her hand, "You stay here, I will be back in twenty minutes."

  After saying that, without waiting for anyone to react, he quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards the Benniao Station ahead.

  After a few shots killed the three or five zombies lingering at the door of the inn, Xie Ning rushed in.

  Before several zombies could pounce on him, a row of strangely shaped metal fences suddenly fell down, surrounded by a ray of lightning.

  Due to their sudden appearance, the zombies were caught off guard and their brains were pierced by long metal spikes.

  The other zombies were also convulsed by the electricity and moved with difficulty.

  Xie Ning quickly moved forward with her sword, killing all the zombies in front of her like slicing vegetables and melons one by one.

  The third-level power zombie noticed by Kress was running hurriedly outside the Stupid Bird Station.

  How could Xie Ning let it escape?

  She is already very experienced in dealing with level three power zombies.

  He folded up the metal fence and placed it horizontally in front of the third-level power zombie.

  The zombie ran so fast that it couldn't hold its legs back for a moment, and the corpse's legs pierced forward.

  The blockage of current after penetration plays an absolute role.

  Xie Ning is completely opportunistic.

  The metal fence was made while staying overnight at the bathing center last night.