431-440

Chapter 431: She is not excited.

  She likes to do anonymous business the most. This way she can make money comfortably and happily.

  What's more, it's directly from the X world system mall. I have to say that just thinking about this makes people feel... comfortable.

  "Do you think many people will respond positively to this kind of binding bracelet?"

  "We don't know here, but someone just said that country R plans to have all the people connected to this system." "

  X The world will definitely give some benefits to those who bind the bracelet within a certain period of time. As I said just now, binding the bracelet will come with cubic dimensional space." "

  Aren't you tempted?"

  It is indeed difficult not to be tempted. , even if the bound bracelet only comes with a few tenths of a cubic dimensional space, it is really exciting.

  After all, in this way, almost everyone has a dimensional space. Not to mention other things, some more important things can be stuffed into the dimensional space.

  "Hey, will that be a big impact to you space superpowers?"

  Ji Taixian, who was sitting cross-legged on the sofa eating fruit, waved his hands after hearing this, "Don't worry, Aunt Song, that X world It's not like I'm being taken advantage of. It's impossible to give everyone a huge space."

  "At most, it's a space the size of a biscuit box, what use can it be used for?" It can't impact those with space powers.

  What's more, the current space superpowers have been privately trained by Sister Ning. Not only everyone has mastered the strange space blade technology, they are basically learning it. Every day, one or two young comrades with outstanding talents will appear and join the offensive space. An army of superpowers.

  The length of time it takes to understand the Space Blade Space Wall, the time and frequency of its appearance, can only be understood by oneself.

  As the saying goes, the master leads you to practice on your own. It is impossible for everyone to be as powerful and domineering as Sister Ning with the space blade.

  But at least now, in the eyes of other superpowers, space superpowers are no longer just a small mobile warehouse that can only load goods.

  Other people with superpowers will clearly understand, oh, it turns out that space superpowers can be used in that way, and space superpowers also have attack methods.

  Therefore, the biscuit box dimensions that the X world may distribute in the future will not have any impact on real space superpowers.

  The X world is not stupid, so how could it possibly distribute super-large dimensional spaces to ordinary people?
  A small dimensional space can be filled up with just a few small things. It probably can't even fit a gas stove, so what use can it be?

  Comrade Song Youai looked at Xie Ning.

  The latter nodded slightly, "Taixian is right, I heard Little Spider say that the creation of this kind of dimensional space is very complicated, and even for a high-tech world like the X world, it is not something that can be created casually. "

  Especially for a large dimensional space that exceeds ten cubic meters, it is even more impossible."

  Xie Ning casually took back the hanging blue dimensional space and said lightly, "Of course I am an exception. My family will be quite strong in the future."

  Song Shijun stuffed a potato chip into his mouth, "Sister, I see your dimension doesn't have very big dimensions." "

  You can't see it with the naked eye. No matter how it expands, it will always be in the shape of a cube." "

  My dimension The space is about twenty cubic meters, and the storage capacity is quite large."

  Song Shijun and others opened their mouths in unison, and it took a long time before they exclaimed, "What?"

  "Then what is the principle that can transform the shape of twenty cubic meters of space? Compressed into a cube?"

  Xie Ning blinked, "How can illiterate people like you understand it? I don't even know!" "

  Okay, go do your homework if you have nothing to do, and go back and practice your powers. Your powers have stagnated recently. Wait, aren't you in a hurry? Hurry up and practice."

  Song Shijun silently closed his mouth and picked up a book to show off.

  Xie Ning picked up the little spider lying on the side and looked up blankly to the sky, and walked to the kitchen casually, "Aunt Cen." "

  Hey, hey, I'll start cooking porridge later."

  "You're not busy, you can do this after you rest. , cooking two buckets is almost enough. By the way, how is Xiaofei doing? Is her appetite okay? She must eat the food, and let her drink milk every day."

  Everyone secretly breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the little girl leaving.

  Song Kexin stuck out her tongue, "My sister is a devil coach."