401-410

Chapter 401 Gathering and Dispersing
  Zhuang Jia was not surprised at all by the arrival of his eldest brother and Xu Yu.

  Seeing the two of them, his eyes were very calm, "We have borrowed the conference room next to us from the person in charge of Area A, and we have the right to use it for one hour. Come with me."

  After all, it is a big matter to split up the team and distribute supplies. There are so many people in the team. People can't fit into a small cubicle.

  Zhuang Jia and Luo Yanan had already expected it. As soon as they settled in the room, they immediately went to the person in charge to explain the situation.

  The conference room is as big as three or five small cubicles, with enough space to accommodate twenty or thirty people.

  Zhuang Lei frowned and followed his sister and brother-in-law, and couldn't help but sigh, "Zhuang Jia, do we have to go to this point?" "

  Brother, didn't we already agree on this before?" Zhuang Jia's tone was quite calm and natural. , "Let's get together and part ways, let's go our separate ways without disturbing each other."

  Zhuang Lei's anger rose to his throat in an instant, and he wanted to roar, but when he saw a group of military patrols with live ammunition passing by, he could only Suppress the anger.

  "Zhuang Jia, don't do this to your elder brother." Xu Yu choked and said, "Can't you just think that I was wrong before? My sister-in-law apologizes to you."

  Zhuang Jia ignored her at all and didn't even bother to look. Look at her again.

  There is a saying that when someone quarrels with you, it at least means they still have feelings for you. Whether they are friends or family members, at least there is still a trace of affection between them that is difficult to break up.

  But Zhuang Jia's current state is that she doesn't even have the energy to argue, is completely indifferent and doesn't want to argue.

  Whatever happens, that's it anyway.

  A group of people walked into the conference room, only to see that it was filled with all members of the Xunbao team.

  Zhuang Lei looked at his former brothers and comrades, his eyes instantly turned red.

  "We, the Xunbao Team, have gone from the post-apocalyptic world to today, and everyone has gone through a very difficult and difficult journey!" Zhuang Lei said loudly, "So just because of someone else's words, you all want to break up with me?"

  Space powers Xiao Zhang stood up and pointed to the supplies piled in the corner, "Boss, I have taken out all the supplies from the team. I just went through them with the brothers and went through the supply list." "

  There is nothing missing. You want it?" Don't worry, please order again according to this list. After ordering, we will start dividing. What do you think?" "

  Xiao Zhang, Brother Lei is usually not kind to you. Are you treating him like this now?" Xu Yu said with a look on his face. He stared at the space superpower in disbelief.

  "You have become so determined that you must break up with Brother Lei, right?"

  "Sister-in-law, you can't say that, Brother Lei is not kind to us, but we go through life and death for Brother Lei, and all the brothers are in trouble. You come and go in the wind, you must have exerted a lot of force."

  "The sacrifices are from both sides, and you all know what is going on in the team now."

  "Yes, sister-in-law, Captain Xie let go of the harsh words in public, Who is not afraid? Sister-in-law, you and Brother Lei have high levels of supernatural powers. You are not afraid, but we are not. We are just ordinary people, just hanging around to make a living." A teammate next to Xiao Zhang stood up, clasped his hands and bowed again Bye, "please spare us."

  "We just want to live a peaceful and peaceful life. We don't want to encounter random time bombs when we go out in the future, and be robbed at every turn." "

  Yes, Sister Xu Yu, you usually treat Those outsiders are so kind and kind, they must be more understanding of us brothers now, right?"

  Xu Yu fell back in anger.

  She didn't know how to convince these people.

  In their eyes, these brothers who had been with them through life and death now looked like a clear-cut landscape.

  She and Brother Lei stood on one side of the water, while all of them stood on the other side, even climbing up the mountain, trying to cut them off.

  "If you don't have any objections, let's start dividing." Zhuang Jia made the final decision, "We will allocate materials according to each person's cumulative contribution value in the past year."

  Xu Yu slapped his hand on the table, "Zhuang Jia, you just don't recognize your relatives." Already?"