421-430

Chapter 421 Differential Treatment
  "It would be great if Brother Xiaobei were here." The little girl muttered, "I feel that Brother Xiaobei's healing ability is better than that red-haired pretty boy."

  Xie Ning frowned, "Little Fei's mother, after Xiaofei started to have a low fever again, you haven't been to the medical room in the past two days?"

  Yu Xiaofei's mother shook her head sadly, "I didn't dare to go."

  "That's right, the medical room has been very crowded these days. . Xiaofei's mother is worried that it won't be justified if she meets an acquaintance." Lin Yiyi calmly interjected, "After all, when they came out of A-3, they were a little unhappy with a group of old neighbors." "

  What if we meet that group again in the infirmary ? People, maybe another conflict and shouting match will break out."

  Xie Ning was noncommittal.

  If it were her, she would have rushed over with the child in her arms. Part of this was probably due to her personality, and the other part... was due to her overwhelming strength.

  Yes, Xiaofei's mother is just an ordinary person.

  "Let's go to the medical room with me."

  At this time, a lean and shaved man came over next to him, bowed his head and smiled at Xie Ning, "Captain Xie, why don't I take care of this little thing for you? ? I'll take them to the medical room."

  Xie Ning's eyes moved to the man and took a look, "It's only a few steps away. I have nothing to do and I have nothing to do. I'll take them there to have a look."

  The man smiled even more flatteringly, "Hey How can I trouble you, Captain Xie, with such a trivial matter?"

  Xie Ning stared at him silently and said nothing. The lean man hurriedly stopped and cautiously took half a step back.

  Everyone looked at him as if they were laughing, with a hint of ridicule in their eyes.

  Look, you are flattering!

  Everyone made it clear that they didn't need help, but this guy actually approached Captain Xie. Isn't that annoying?

  "Thank you, Captain." The familiar laughter came from far away.

  Xie Ning raised her eyes and saw Mr. Li Weide walking towards her with a few thugs and bodyguards with a smile on his face.

  "What a coincidence, I met Captain Xie here. This should be what you people in Country C call...fate, right?"

  Xie Ning gave him a fake smile, "Fate has always had an artificial element in it. Isn't this often shown in TV movies?"

  "Some people with ulterior motives, in order to be with a rich woman and a sugar daddy, they all try their best to create all kinds of opportunities for chance encounters, and some even use the entire team. They even let the marketing account publish all kinds of messy rhythmic articles."

  "Do you think so? Mr. Li Weide."

  Facts have proved that smiles will gradually solidify and disappear. For example, Li Weide, at this time, his gentle smile has froze. face.

  "Haha." Li Weide let out two dry laughs, "Miss Xie is really good at joking."

  "Mr. Li Weide, you know best whether you want to joke or not. Okay, let's not talk nonsense. We are still in a hurry to do things. Please give way."

  Li Weide said . A violent impulse.

  If it weren't for the sake of the other party's sixth-level superpowers, he really thought, really thought...

  it would be superfluous to think about anything. Who asked them to search the entire country A and still not be able to find even half of the sixth-level superpowers.

  People in C country are arrogant here.

  The only sixth-level superpower in the world, a native of country C.

  Li Weide gave her a half-forced smile, "Perhaps Captain Xie is willing to sit down and talk to us?"

  "It seems that your friend's illness has reached a point where there is no need to wait."   

  Xie Ning blinked, "Mr. Li Weide came prepared as expected. Yueyue!"

  "Yeah!" Su Xiyue understood, and stepped forward to easily pick up the tall and thin girl Yu Xiaofei who was curled up on the sofa.

  "It's a pity that I don't want to talk more with Mr. Li Weide." Xie Ning tilted her head and waved to Su Xiyue who was following behind her, "Let's go."

  Upon seeing this, Waganfo took three steps with a big face with a beard. He walked up to Xie Ning and stopped her. He spoke in a blunt Mandarin and said forcefully, "Captain Xie, I think you should stay and listen to what our Mr. Li Weide has to say." "

  It doesn't matter." But Li Weide said Yipai smiled gently, as if Xie Ning would not take anything rude to her seriously.

  "Let's accompany Captain Xie to the medical room."

  "After all, there is an old saying in your country C, what is it called, you will not die until you reach the Yellow River, right."

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows and ignored the group of people from country A behind her. Take Su Xiyue, Yu Xiaofei and her daughter to the medical room.

  As soon as he pushed open the heavy medical room door, he almost bumped into Dr. Fang.

  Dr. Fang, who was so busy that he was dizzy, grabbed her and shouted, "Go to the next door and bring those two boxes over."

  Xie Ning nodded silently, turned around and walked out, saying as he walked, "Let's see how the child is doing first."

  "Where's the injury?" Dr. Fang waved to Su Xiyue and pointed to the idle recliner nearby, "Put the person there."

  Su Xiyue put Yu Xiaofei down and looked around before realizing that the entire infirmary was full of patients.

  "No trauma, no injury, just a low fever that won't go away and a cough in the middle of the night." Yu Xiaofei's mother quickly followed, following suit, "Doctor, does the child have a lung problem or something?" "

  It looks like I'm very weak. Let's see what's going on first. It's time to take some X-rays." "

  Oh, OK, OK!" Yu Xiaofei's mother followed closely behind Dr. Fang.

  Xie Ning came in with two big boxes, "Where to put them?"

  "Put them next to it, right, in the corner."

  Li Weide, Waganfo and others who followed after them all stared at Xie Ning with incredible eyes. Condensed for a while.

  Captain Xie, who was standing high in front of them, was now being ordered around by a little doctor.

  Waganfo couldn't help but snorted, "Captain Xie, aren't you putting the cart before the horse by doing this? Obviously as long as you say something, we can let the healing system heal your friend."

  Xie Ning ignored them and looked after herself. Since being directed by Doctor Fang, he has been spinning continuously.

  The little nurse in the infirmary was very familiar with her. When she saw her coming, she quickly asked her to move here and there.

  Li Weide was stunned.

  Is this still the cold, aloof Captain Xie he knew?

  What a contrast!

  Although he has always been polite and courteous, Captain Xie always treats the people of Country A with dignity.

  Now being being pointed around in circles by a group of little nurses in white coats, she actually doesn't have any temper at all!
  These medical workers treat her like a bully!
  In the eyes of this group of ordinary doctors and nurses, the dignified sixth-level superpower user is just a strong laborer who has endless energy to help them move this and that!
  That's outrageous!
  "I'm telling you, come and help if nothing happens. I was still thinking about you yesterday and said you haven't been here for two days. We are almost busy here." Dr. Fang muttered, but the work in his hands continued one after another.