751-760

Chapter 751 Routine Inspection

  The air was unusually silent...

  Zhai Ruobai felt that he should say something, so he cleared his throat and smiled, "Ning Ning, are you setting off fireworks?"

  "Ha, ha! The quality of the floor and ceiling of this main control room is still good. Very good."

  Lu Wei felt that the joke told by his little brother was quite cold...

  Little did he know that Song Ning was a little excited at this time, and the little spider who couldn't help but scream in her mind was even more excited.

  "Look at the main body of Ning Ning! Isn't it? I said that no virus can withstand your vitality power, hahaha!"

  Song Ning also felt that he might have mastered a very amazing power technology.

  "The fireworks are really beautiful."

  Song Ning thought so. They were really beautiful.

  Mainly because it's effortless.

  Thinking about how troublesome it was to kill a foreign species in the past, with thunder and fire burning all kinds of metal thorns, it might take a long time to solve one.

  As a result, now...

  the vitality power is really useful.

  "Haha." The little spider laughed excitedly, "There is no doubt that this is definitely not just a simple superpower. You are right, Lord Subject. This is a rule, a rule of life that can instantly kill all viruses. "

  If Lu Wei and Zhai Ruobai weren't staring at her curiously, Song Ning would have really wanted to spin around three times to celebrate.

  "Have you scanned it?" She secretly asked, "Is it really eliminated?"

  "Eradicated, eliminated. Currently, there are no vital signs of the alien species in the entire main control room. You can lock the alien species by condensing the main body with your own mental powers. , must know better than me."

  Song Ning thought to herself, she just didn't feel reassured.

  I always feel like it's a bit too hasty to kill that thing so easily?

  "Xiao Lu, how many aircraft have X Realm given us?"

  "Here..." She pointed to the wall and asked Little Spider to close the metal wall mezzanine again, "There is a mezzanine in the wall, and there may be something hidden."

  Lu Wei and Zhai Ruobai looked suffocated and immediately became a little nervous, "There are twelve aircraft sent." "

  Because the round trip only takes an hour and a half, the superiors decided to use aircraft to transport them. As for the consumed crystal cores, because the number is relatively large , so it will be converted into flight tickets and distributed to each passenger."

  Calculated in this way, the official can actually earn part of the core by transporting these passengers back and forth.

  "Check everything before taking off." Captain Song made a decisive decision, "Inform them first and don't leave before checking."

  Lu Wei nodded and walked out, leaving a sentence, "Xiao Bai, go to the No. 2 aircraft with Ning Ning. I Go notify others."

  "Okay." Zhai Ruobai nodded in response and walked out with Song Ning.

  The two of them boarded the No. 2 aircraft first.

  The people on the aircraft had already taken their seats one after another. When they saw two more people coming up, they all looked at them.