91-100

Chapter 91 Goal
  This feeling of escaping and gaining freedom is very exciting.

  Fortunately, the journey was very smooth, and there were not even a few zombies that could move when we came down.

  After everyone left the building, Teacher Zhou once again expressed his gratitude to Xie Ning and the others.

  "How do you leave? Our school bus is parked not far behind."

  Xie Ning glanced at them, "You should all be in a hurry to go back, we have to go to other places to do some chores."

  "Okay, let's just leave here. Say goodbye." Teacher Zhou looked towards Song Shijun, "Then Shijun, will you go with you?"

  "Yes." Xie Ning nodded slightly.

  "Then I won't be polite to you. We don't know what's going on at home right now, so we have to rush back as soon as possible to take a look. If we meet again in the future, I will definitely repay you for saving me today, little girl."

  "You're welcome." Xie Ning thought. After thinking about it, he took out the remaining kitchen knives from his backpack and gave them to them for self-defense. "Be careful on the road and take care." "

  Sister, take care of yourself too

  ." "Shijun, take care of yourself."

  A group of students spoke to several teachers. Under the leadership, he said a few words and left in a hurry.

  Song Shijun then turned to look at Xie Ning, with a hint of shyness on his handsome face, "Sister, can I go first... for a while?"

  "Go quickly." Song Youai looked at his elder sister lovingly. Nephew, if I hold it in that little cubicle all day and night, I'm afraid I'm going to get exhausted.

  "Do you want aunt to accompany you?"

  "No, no! Be back soon."

  "Oh, this kid." Song Youai was speechless, "Ningning, let's go too, so as not to cause trouble on the road later."

  Xie Ning and Song Youai Come out of the bathroom on the first floor.

  Song Youai instinctively turned on the faucet.

  "Mom!" Xie Ning called out quickly.   

  "Wow." Song Youai could see clearly now that a stream of yellow-brown water came out of the faucet.

  "This water..." Song Youai frowned, "Don't even drink it, I'm afraid it won't be enough to wipe your face and take a shower."

  Xie Ning nodded slightly with a solemn expression, "Yeah."

  Song Shijun walked out from the next door, and Xie Ning handed him a wet tissue , "Let's get out of here first."

  "Hey, what will we do if we don't have water to wash our hands and take a shower in the future?" Mom murmured behind the two of them, "Are we going back to primitive society?"

  " Auntie, we can collect some things and make a filter ourselves, and then see if the filtered water can be used for hand washing."

  "Do you still understand this?" Xie Ning was quite surprised.

  "It's okay. I've done this before when I was doing small experiments in school." Song Shijun scratched his head, "Sister, where are we going now?"

  "To an instant noodle processing factory." Xie Ning's eyes were far-reaching.

  "It's six or seven kilometers away from here. It's just on the way back."

  The four of them returned to the entrance of the competition venue along the same route. They saw Xiao Huangmao and the others. Their clothes looked like they were torn in a fight, and their faces were bruised and swollen.

  "What's going on?" Song Youai hurried over and asked.

  "Aunt Song." Xiao Huangmao's eyes suddenly showed joy when he saw them coming out, "Are you okay?" "

  It's okay, what's wrong with you?"

  "Oh, forget it, a dozen people just ran out and saw They wanted to steal our car." Xiao Huangmao pointed to the zombies scattered on the ground, "We are killing the zombies and fighting them at the same time."

  "Fortunately, Sister Ning took away the car keys earlier, so they couldn't open the car. , and then they dispersed." Ji Taixian wiped his sweat and walked closer, looking at Song Shijun behind Xie Ning, "This is my little cousin."

Chapter 92 Fighting
  "They should be the people from Su City No. 2 Middle School."

  Xie Ning gave a brief introduction to both parties, "I'm driving this time, I'm too busy..."

  "Hey, I got it, Zong Xuan and I will follow. You, sister, where are we going?"

  "To a nearby instant noodle factory, it's ten minutes away, very fast." It was precisely

  because Xie Ning had been to that place in her previous life that she knew that the factory had stocked up on a lot of raw materials before the end of the world. .

  Because the factory has a lot of inventory and is poorly managed, even the underground parking lot is filled with rows of containers.

  The food inside was already spoiled and unusable when Xie Ning and the others discovered it. Thinking about it now makes her heartache.

  "Don't worry, anyone who sincerely contributes will be able to share the food when the time comes."

  Anne originally wanted to say something, but after hearing what Xie Ning said, she shut up.

  The group quickly got into three cars and left the competition venue one after another, following Xie Ning.

  Xiao Huangmao sat in the passenger seat and glanced at the crooked road sign on the street from time to time.

  "Is it the industrial park after the traffic light?"

  Xie Ning nodded and drove very fast. When he saw a zombie swaying on the roadside, he stepped on the accelerator and dodged past.

  There was a "bang bang" sound from behind.

  Xiao Huangmao turned his head and grinned, "Brother Taixian's driving skills are about the same as mine."

  Soon, the car drove into the industrial park from the side door and stopped at the warehouse at the back entrance of the processing plant.

  Xiao Huangmao raised his head and glanced at the signboard, his expression suddenly excited, "Sister, sister, there is a big pharmacy next to here, would you

  like to go in and have a look ?" Let it go.

  The group of people ran to the door and waited for Xie Ning to remove the copper lock on the glass door. Annie was the first to rush in and grab the shelves.