1-10

Chapter 1 Trading life for life
  Xie Ning did not expect that on the first day after returning to the apocalypse, her best friend would push her out to feed the zombies.

  She was holding her head, which was swollen with fever. As soon as she opened her eyes, her whole body was pushed out of the door with a strong force.

  My best friend Ma Yu's words were still in my ears: "Xie Ning, don't blame me. Either you die or I die now. I don't want to lose my friend, but I really don't want to die."

  Ma Yu grabbed Xie Ning's arm . She turned away and didn't look at Xie Ning's cold eyes staring at her.

  Beside her, another classmate He Zhi reached out to pull her.

  "She's awake, Xie Ning is awake! Ma Yu, wait and see?"

  "Why are you awake? Haven't you tested her body temperature? She continues to have a high fever and mutates. Is it possible that you still want to wait for her to bite someone before killing her? Put away you With the heart of the Virgin Mary, kindness is of no use at this time." "

  However, a fever is not necessarily a mutation, it is also very likely to be the awakening of supernatural powers!" He Zhi was still a little hesitant. After all, he was a classmate, and , the government also issued an emergency notice, and the awakening of supernatural powers will also be accompanied by high fever.

  "I would rather kill by mistake than take my own life! He Zhi, don't talk nonsense, it will be too late in a moment!"

  Ma Yu did not waver, she stretched out her hand to pull He Zhi away.

  The moment he opened the door -

  Ma Yu just wanted to kick Xie Ning out, but was grabbed by an iron-like hand on his arm.

  How can a person who is confused by fever still have such great strength?
  Ma Yu took a breath.

  "You are really... selfish as always."

  Xie Ning chuckled and spoke intermittently.

  It's exactly the same choice as twenty years ago.

  In order to escape on his own, regardless of whether she was awakening her powers or not, he just wanted to kick her out and feed the zombies to stall for time.

  "You want to use my life to fulfill your own life? It depends on you, whether you are qualified or not." Xie Ning suddenly grabbed Ma Yu's hair.

  With a strong hand, he grabbed the back of Ma Yu's head and slapped her head heavily on the door panel.

  "Boom!"

  The sound was so loud that the hearts of several girls present jumped.

  She didn't understand at all how Xie Ning moved her hands, and Ma Yu's hair suddenly burned at that moment.

  He Zhi and others were startled. Before they could realize what was going on, they saw Ma Yu being kicked out hard by Xie Ning.

  Ma Yu fell heavily to the ground with the door panel, but fortunately, several rotting corpses were pressed under the door panel.

  "Ah." Ma Yu let out a scream, and the flames on his head touched the rotting corpse, burning and spreading rapidly.

  The carrion felt no pain, only waving its arms and roaring in the firelight.

  Ma Yu was burned so much that he screamed and rolled back and forth on the ground.

  Rolling, she rolled to the low window in the corridor, stared at the pouring rain outside the window, and jumped suddenly.

  "Ma Yu!!" He Zhi chased him out the door, almost fainting from fright.

  That's the third floor!

  Ma Yu just jumped down like that?

Chapter 2 Race against time
  "Xie Ning." The moment He Zhi turned around, she saw a corpse with a face full of rotting flesh rushing towards her.

  Before he could turn pale and scream, Xie Ning quickly ran up to him and slashed the back of the corpse's head with an axe.

  Very quickly and accurately, she chopped the rotten corpse to the ground.

  He Zhi could only hear the "dong dong, dong dong" beating sound coming from his chest, as if his whole heart was about to jump out of his chest.

  "Where did you get that ax?" He Zhi trotted after Xie Ning, his face full of surprise.

  Seeing that Xie Ning ignored him, He Zhi continued, "It was just announced on the radio that all survivors, teachers and students, go to the cafeteria to gather." "

  Let's go to the cafeteria opposite." He Zhi grabbed Xie Ning's arm.

  The latter shook her dizzy head from the heat, "He Zhi, you just helped me, let me give you a piece of advice. Walk as far as you can, and don't stay on campus." "The

  early zombies are not scary, they are very fast. Slow down. As long as you run fast enough, the zombies won't be able to catch a hair from us." "

  We have to take advantage of this opportunity to rush out. It's only right to leave the crowded place as soon as possible."

  He Zhi was stunned for a moment, and wanted to catch her. "

  Xie Ning, aren't you going with us?" Like my classmates, I started biting people after I had a high fever?"

  "Maybe I didn't awaken my superpower?"

  He Zhi was indeed frightened by the success, and several girls accompanying him stopped and stared at Xie Ning with horror on their faces.

  Xie Ning said nothing, turned around and rushed downstairs.

  Although her vision was blurry, her heavy head was still awake.

  She knew she wouldn't turn into a zombie, and this was indeed a sign of her awakening powers.

  But didn't it take a long time for the power to be awakened this time, and it's still burning now?

  Although she didn't understand why she came back, the most important thing at the moment was still waiting for her to deal with.

  She wanted to rush to Ruihua Community to save people, immediately!
  The floor of the corridor and the glass windows were now spattered with dark red blood, as well as some broken organs, dripping down the window.