101-110

Chapter 101 Escape
  Xie Ning naturally didn't know that Annie had left the team with seven or eight people and found a car on her own to prepare for the return trip.

  But even if she knew, she would just smile.

  Love it, anyway, she had made it clear before that as long as those who came out with her did not do anything, she would be responsible for taking them back to the Song Family Pavilion.

  As for those who leave the team on their own, they can only hope for their own good.

  Now, the metal connecting door behind the earth cave has been pulled apart by a group of workers, revealing its original appearance.

  Everyone looked at Xie Ning eagerly.

  The latter took a few steps forward and threw out a metal thorn with an expressionless face.

  Everyone saw the winding metal thorn stabbing into the keyhole, and the door that had been motionless was pushed open by the little girl.

  If Xie Ning hadn't glanced over with a cold glance, everyone would have almost cheered.

  Dr. Yu, who had shaggy white hair on his head and seemed a little unclear in his mind, squeezed into the crowd and hurriedly squeezed to Xie Ning's side.

  All the people in white coats seemed to be afraid that their Dr. Jade would be beaten by the little girl again, so they quickly crowded over to protect him.

  The workers who had contributed the most before were not happy, "Don't crowd, come one by one, let's go first." "

  Hello, what's your name? Your metal power looks so powerful! Since you can open the door Lock, does that mean car locks, safe locks, any kind of lock can be opened?" Dr. Yu finally squeezed his way to Xie Ning's side. After saying a word, he was squeezed away by two workers.

  Xie Ning didn't want to deal with this curious bumpkin.

  How powerful is her metal power?
  Powerful high-level metal-based superpowers, aircraft, cannons and tanks can all be created for you.

  "Dr. Yu, be careful." Several people in white coats crowded around him and hurriedly supported his slumped body.

  Xie Ning had already taken some workers from the production department and walked out of the China Unicom door with her mother, Yuan Da.

  This two-story underground garage still looks intact at first glance.

  There are boxes of finished products scattered around the corner.

  "Go get something to eat before leaving." Although the workers in the production department were in shock, they rushed over when they saw the finished product boxes.

  "Don't go there." Xie Ning said as she came down, she saw countless huge rats with red eyes running out from behind the finished product box.

  Xie Ning waved her hand and made a row of metal thorns in front of them.

  But those workers who ran over to have close contact with the zombie rats were too late to retreat.

  Several ferocious rats jumped on the body, and with a numbing crunch, several workers screamed in agony.

  Xie Ning grabbed her frightened mother and turned around to run away, "Xiao Yuan! Zong Xuan!"

  The two of them quickly followed and hurried towards a corner of the parking lot.

  Song Shijun pulled off the blanket on his body, walked out of the metal door with Ji Taehyun one after another, and saw this scene in front of him.

  "Damn!"

  Hundreds or thousands of rats rushed toward the crowd from all directions, moving at extremely fast speeds.

  "Hurry up and follow me sister!" Ji Taixian rubbed oil on the soles of her feet and immediately followed Xie Ning's direction and ran wildly.

  Xie Ning spread metal thorns on the ground while running. The power consumption was indeed a bit high.

  The laying of metal thorns could not keep up with the speed of the rats chasing after them.

  The little girl frowned and her expression froze slightly, feeling that she was completely unable to handle such a big matter.

  She had to take her mother and the others away as soon as possible. She had no ability to care whether the other strangers were alive or dead.

  Ji Taehyun and Song Shijun followed a group of white coats who were running crookedly and without any image at all. From time to time, they turned around and threw a lighter into the rats.

  Song Shijun gasped, "You, how many lighters can you make?"

  "A few, a few hundred."