391-400

Chapter 391 Whimsical
  "Mistress? You are the maid!" Xie Ning grabbed the bird's neck and twisted it hard, "Tell me, who are you." "

  Your Majesty, spare your life, Your Majesty, spare my life! I know I was wrong."

  Everyone :...

  "I asked you to watch palace fighting dramas all day long, you idiot." Xie Ning hit the dog on the head, "Say, if I let go now, do you dare to run?" "I don't dare

  , I don't. Dare!"

  Xu Yu stared at the scene in front of him dumbfounded, almost thinking that he was a hallucination.

  This mutated bird went from being handsome and cool to looking like a slave in just a few seconds.

  This is too speechless.

  Xie Ningshi loosened her hand and looked at Lin Yiyi and Xu Yu who were standing in front of her with a smile, "I'm sorry, Miss Xu, this broken bird has already recognized its owner."

  She followed calmly . He took out a clothes-drying pole from the space and motioned the parrot to stand on the pole.

  The parrot, which originally wanted to flutter its wings and jump on her shoulder, felt a little autistic for some reason, and reluctantly jumped onto the clothes pole, blaring, "What is this? Can I stand on this?" "

  Or you like. Cage?" Xie Ning looked at it with a smile, "I can help you build a large luxurious metal birdcage by hand!" "

  Thank you." The parrot nodded its head, "No need."

  Instead of being locked in a cage, the stainless steel telescopic clothes drying The pole was okay, at least it was spacious...

  Lin Yiyi clenched her hands and shook her head repeatedly.

  Looking at this situation, is it really true? Did Xie Ning tame the mutated bird first?
  "Impossible!" Xu Yu suddenly raised his voice, "You are not an animal tamer, how could you possibly..."

  Her voice stopped abruptly, and she stared at Xie Ning's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, and spoke with difficulty, " You? Have you established a spiritual connection with it?"

  This Xie Ning is not only a sixth-level superpower, she also has the space system and the spiritual system. She is a veritable third-level superpower!

  It is not impossible to say that she is mentally connected to the mutated bird.

  It's just that... a person with psychic powers can actually connect with animals mentally? How could this cross species and directly steal the job of those with animal taming abilities?

  Lin Yiyi bit her lip, feeling quite unwilling.

  She cautiously took two steps forward, approaching the parrot's clothes-drying pole, and secretly used a trace of mental power to tentatively move towards the mutated bird.

  She is the most unique animal tamer in the entire Gyeonggi base.

  How could a job like animal taming be snatched away by others?
  If she, Lin Yiyi, can change the mutated parrot to herself in front of everyone, does that mean... that the

  national idol of the entire base can be replaced by someone else?

  "Ah!" Lin Yiyi suddenly shrank his head and took half a step back.

  There was no other reason. As soon as she tentatively used a ray of mental power towards the mutated bird vine, she was attacked by the opponent's surging mental attack.

  "Yiyi." Zhuang Lei, Xu Yu were all shocked.

  The broken parrot stood on the pole and croaked at her twice, his little mouth blaring like a machine gun, "You bitch! Why don't you step aside from me!" "You are

  secretly harassing me and trying to subdue me? You're dreaming! People are coming, people are coming, protect me quickly, protect me!"

  Everyone: ...

  Okay, this poor bird can really see what people are doing.

  The most outrageous sentence just now was at most calling Captain Xie a maid.

  If it were anyone else, the slut would have spoken out...   

  The onlookers really wanted to ask this bastard, how many palace fighting dramas have you watched? It's quite entertaining.

  Xie Ning turned around with the clothes drying pole, "Can the laser shield be opened?"

  "Okay, the wind and sand outside the city wall are very strong now, and we have replaced Li Dawei's team." "

  Where is Li Xiang?"

  Zhai Ruobai said silently , "Miss Li Xiang has a very special ability. We hope that she will stay at the tower and persist, and Miss Li has already agreed."

  Xie Ning was stunned and curled her lips, "I didn't expect that Miss Li would work very hard at the critical moment. "

  Over the past year or so, Li Dawei brother and sister have matured a lot. At least they are a bit human now...

  Xie Ning was thinking, when she looked up, she saw Li Dawei and the others walking over with a sullen look. As they walked, they kept wiping their faces and heads with towels. Huituxueshuang, "Damn it, the meteorological expert said that this weird phenomenon can no longer be explained by science." "

  He suggested that we stay at home for a day or two first and look back at the situation."

  "No way. If we use science to explain it, what explanation can we use? The flying sand and stone monsters are attacking?" Xie Ning likes to argue with Li Dawei, and he will feel uncomfortable if he doesn't say a few words in a day.

  Li Dawei touched the dust on his nose and glanced sideways at her, "Captain Xie, I heard that you just subdued a bird monster? Do you think this bird monster can be explained scientifically?" "

  Animals have been unable to become spirits since the founding of the People's Republic of China. ! Now you have subdued a parrot spirit."

  "You are the parrot spirit, and your whole family is parrot spirit." The parrot flapped twice on the clothes drying pole, "Bold slave, call me the bird god! Don't act blindly."

  Li Dawei All the teammates around him raised their heads and couldn't help laughing.

  "Your uncle." Li Dawei replied dumbfounded, "Captain Xie, it's a happy event for you to conquer the Bird God. If you don't know who you are, you can treat everyone to a meal!" "

  Absurd!" Before he could express his expression, Xie Ning spoke up, and Kress, who had woken up and came running, jumped out and shouted, "How can I treat guests to dinner? Don't even think about it. When you finish your baby, I can eat at your table and it will be just fine!"

  Xie Ning:... ...

  It does sound like something she would say, and Kress' little destructive performance is lifelike.

  "Okay, don't be poor." Uncle Ge Liang said with a serious face, "What should we do now? Listen to the experts and hide for two days before we start again?" "

  You can't believe everything the experts say. There hasn't been a zombie wave outside the city yet. Let's retreat. What if the sandstorm subsides in a long time and the zombie wave starts to attack again, won't we be caught off guard?" "

  How many metal-type superpowers do you have here? Can you make a gold-type yoyo explosive ball?"

  A crowd of people were full. He looked at Xie Ning inexplicably.

  Seeing their idiotic expressions, Xie Ning couldn't help but sigh, "You never study your own superpower techniques?"

  "Gather all the metal superpower users and make more explosive balls." "

  I I have a good idea."

  "Since the zombies are now filled with dust and fog and cannot attack, we will take advantage of the chaos to create a wave of cannibalism for them."

  "Go and call Yu Tianfeng over."

  No one knew what Captain Xie was selling. What kind of medicine, but still following her instructions, calling people, gathering people.

  Xie Ning glanced at the hundreds of gold-type superpowers who had gathered, and nodded, "Those of level three and above should go to the front, and the others should follow behind."

  She taught the gold-type superpowers in the front row, While demonstrating continuously.

  In almost less than a second, several balls fused into marble-sized balls and fell gently and crisply into the iron box made by hand.