611-620

Chapter 611: Forced to a dead end

  "I don't have the face to meet acquaintances like this." Song Zhaodi hugged herself and huddled into a ball, waving her hands vigorously, her voice seemed to come from her throat, hoarse and labored.

  "I don't want to see anyone, I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to beg them, I don't want to beg." Song Zhaodi didn't even have the strength to cry, "Just die, I've thought about it a long time ago, maybe this is my life. "

  Song Xue hated Tie Bu Chenggang and stared at her, "You!"

  "Song Zhaodi, what can I say about you? Why do you think you live such a useless life?"

  What a stupid elder sister. She has always been so stupid. She was beaten by Ma Guilan before. Oppressed, living without self.

  It has been more than a year since Ma Guilan died, and she is still a helpless Adou.

  "Why don't you go? Based on your friendship with Auntie and the others, as long as you open your mouth, even if it's sympathy or charity, Auntie and the others will definitely give you something to eat." "Do

  they care about this? Ah! Look! Look at them, they all live a glamorous life. Wearing high-end cosmetics, ah, ha, eating steak and drinking red wine, that is their life." "

  We don't want to live the same life as them now, just What's so difficult about begging for rations and food? Look at your dead look, how can there be such a wimp like you in the world!"

  Song Zhaodi shrank and continued to hug each other, lowering her head and saying nothing. Speaking of it, he looked honest and willing to work hard and not complain even if he was beaten or scolded.

  Song Xue got angry when she saw that she couldn't make a sound out of three punches.

  She grabbed her arm and tried to drag her up. She couldn't help but raise her voice and scolded her, "Song Zhaodi, get up! Look at what you look like now? You are already very stupid. Song Zhaodi, you are so stupid. The reason why the team is so stupid I still keep you because you are still obedient."

  "But now? What does this mean? You don't even listen to us! Then what's the use of you?" "

  I tell you, if you leave our team, You won't survive three days. Do you think you are the heroine in those TV movies, huh?" "

  What, you think you can counterattack on your own!?" "

  I left my words here, you If you don't go, get out of the team immediately! I, Song Xue, said that in three days, not two days, or even one day, you may die outside, in the mouths of a bunch of zombies!" "Do

  you want to become a zombie? ? Those dirty things with rotten flesh on their faces and roaring at you, do you want to look like that??"

  Song Zhaodi's body trembled, she shook her head hurriedly, and shouted in a hoarse voice, "Xuexue, I Please, Qiuqiu, please don't force me, okay? I really don't want to go, can you go and beg someone else?"

  She has already gone through such a miserable life, and she really doesn't want to use this mutilated body to gain sympathy in front of her aunt. It's eye-catching. Does Song Xue understand why she has to force her like this?

  "Song Zhaodi!" Song Xuese scolded angrily, "You really don't want to go? I'll ask you again? You really don't want to go???"

  "What are you doing, ah?" Song Kuang poked his head in from the door, with his hands behind his back and a tigerish face. , "Why are you yelling at my daughter, Song Xue?"