231-240

Chapter 231 Mutated Piggy
  In fact, people are like this, they have a strange mentality of becoming stronger.

  Xie Ning, Song Youai's team was so strong that it was beyond the comprehension of Li Dawei's brothers and sisters. It was normal for Li Dawei to consider joining.

  But the two of them knew very well that it was good enough that they didn't stop them from following. If they wanted to join, it was probably just a dream.

  "Ah ah ah." Zhao Yanran held her head and howled all the way. When she saw the oncoming zombies, she was so frightened that she almost fainted.

  No one cares about her, no one cares about her life or death!
  Zheng Heng, Gao Zhiqun and others were fighting zombies, while Zha Peng was behind, protecting Zhuang Xinyi, Xu Ling and the other pale-faced girls, not caring whether Zhao Yanran was alive or dead!
  She knew it, she knew it!

  In the past, she was like a transparent person in Zheng Heng's team. No one except Zhuang Xinyi, the Holy Mother, was willing to talk nonsense to her.

  Cha Peng, Zheng Feina and the others even said many times that they could leave their team at any time if they were not satisfied!

  This is clearly driving her away!

  But is it her fault?

  Is she willing to join their team?

  If it weren't for Zheng Heng and his gang of young red guys who broke into the house and took away all her food and water, how could she have complied with the situation and followed her?

  hateful!

  At this time, several women's exclamations came from Li Dawei's team.

  Zhao Yingying was tripped by Zhong Yayuan and almost hugged the zombie head-on. Fortunately, her younger brother had quick eyesight and knocked the howling zombie back two steps with a hammer.

  But the zombie's head shell was so strong that an ordinary boy couldn't blast it with a hammer.

  The zombies roared loudly and rushed towards the pale Zhong Yayuan.

  At the critical moment, Li Dawei appeared in time like a savior, put his hand around the waist of the beautiful girl Zhong Yayuan, and chopped the hard-headed zombie to death with one knife.

  When Zhao Yingying saw this, she stomped her feet with rage and rushed forward to pull Zhong Yayuan away from Li Dawei's arms.

  She stretched out her hand and tore at Zhong Yayuan, screaming sharply and cursing Zhong Yayuan for pushing her just now.

  Looking at Xie Ning, Song Youai and the others, there was no sound of howling at all.

  The moment the small zombies surged over, they quickly organized a protective circle to attack.

  The elderly and children were all in the protective circle, and then the ordinary people cooperated with the superpowers to attack from a distance, and carried out the first round of killing.

  When a large number of zombies rush to the side, a wall of fire and earth will rise up in front of the zombies at any time. Taking advantage of the moment when they are blocked by the wall of supernatural powers, everyone uses metal knives to chop off the zombies' heads at the same time.

  Rows of zombies fell down in front of them.

  With hundreds of zombies in front of this small team, it was almost as easy as chopping vegetables and melons.

  Li Dawei got angry and slapped Zhao Yingying to shut up, and hurriedly dealt with a dozen zombies. Xie Ning and the others had almost finished dealing with the small group of zombies.

  Young and old gathered together to rummage through the zombie crystal cores on the ground. They first threw them all into a small basket, and then asked Song Youai to wash them with supernatural water.

  In only about twenty minutes, all the young and old got on the minibus. Zhu Yong started the engine again and got on the road without saying anything!
  "Holy shit!" Li Dawei cursed and urged the team members around him to hurry up and dig out the crystal core.

  "Get in the car!" Zhong Shichong waved his hand, "Hurry up and follow."

  You would be stupid not to follow at this time!
  Xie Ning's team has spiritual powers who clear the way. As long as they follow closely, they can avoid most troubles.

  "Yingying?" Zhao Yanran suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure in Li Dawei's team and shouted.

  Why is it her?