321-330

Chapter 321: Suppressing Emotions
  "To tell you the truth, we raided several villas in the north and didn't find any goods, so we gave up. After all, looking for supplies also consumes physical energy. It's a waste of energy to not find anything. What a stupid act."

  Xie Ning's face softened a little, "I see, no wonder we were waiting for you at the southernmost house, but we didn't wait." Xie Ning nodded seriously, "Whether you believe it or not, the villa door opens as soon as you push it. "

  Now that we've said it, that's all." Martin nodded in understanding, smiled and raised his wrist to look at his watch, "Miss Huang, look, it's almost nine o'clock now. The hail has basically stopped, with some small particles Just hold an umbrella and it will cover you."

  "How about we hit the road now?"

  "That's great!" Xie Ning's eyes lit up and she immediately showed a hint of joy, "I wish I could, so let's leave now."

  "Hey, Huang Miss, do you want to order breakfast before leaving?"

  "No, no, no." Xie Ning patted her bulging backpack, "We have all had breakfast and can leave now."

  Martin saw her anxious look on her face and felt like leaving. Instead, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Since Xie Ning and Beichen could not be found in the past two days, they held small meetings every two days to urge their good sister to catch the two of them as soon as possible.

  They once thought that these two people were pretending to be pigs to eat tigers, and they must have escaped when the Sweetie virus broke out and the club was in chaos.

  Unexpectedly, they would surrender themselves to the trap two days later.

  Not only that, they also brought them some supplies. They were really...an innocent and kind-hearted pair of young people.

  "Miss Huang, don't be so anxious. Although we are ready, we still need to count the number of people."

  Xie Ning quickly stepped aside and nodded with a polite smile, "Okay, Brother Ma, you are busy."

  Although Martin hated it in his heart She hated him to death, but she still maintained that silly smile on the outside.

  The number of people was quickly counted. In addition to the core personnel such as Martin Chailei's good sister Gong Pingfan, there were fifteen ordinary members, all of whom were skinny men.

  These people do not have down jackets and other warm items like the core members. Each of them is wearing thin clothes.

  Even if you try to put some singlets and shirts on your body as much as possible, if you stack a few thin pieces on top of each other, they will still not be able to withstand the wind.

  Xie Ning took a look and showed a holy expression of compassion, "They will freeze to death if they ride on the tractor like this." "

  It's okay. We have a small truck to load the goods. It's no problem to take them on the road with them. There's room for them in the carriage.

  " The thin compartment could only block some of the biting cold wind. It was hard to tell whether these people would reach Chaoyang Base alive after a bumpy ride.

  The good sister tugged at the corners of her mouth with a sly smile, "Miss Huang is so kind, why don't you take off

  your down jacket and help them?" Xie Ning tightened her clothes, showing a look of horror and shame, and glared fiercely. He glanced at the good sister and said, "They are your teammates who share the joys and sorrows, and they are not my subordinates. If you want to contribute, you must contribute! Don't each of you bring a winter quilt? Lend it to them to use first to block the wind. How about that?"

  The good sister sneered and tilted her head.

  There was a sound of shaking chains from over there.

  Xie Ning looked up and her pupils suddenly shrank.

  I saw a strong man with an unkempt beard and a tattered white undershirt being kicked and driven away.

  Behind him was a shivering girl with dry, yellow hair, a skinny body, and a yellow sweatshirt that had turned black.

  Beichen approached Xie Ning and whispered, "Water superpower?"

  Xie Ning's eyes fixed on the unshaven man in his fifties.

  Although the face was bruised and swollen from the beating, and the cheeks were thin and completely sunken, you could still tell who this person was from the clearly visible outline.