241-250

Chapter 241 I feel like she is going to run away.

  Anyway, the storage room next to the underground garage is empty, so these brand new electrical appliances are temporarily thrown into the small warehouse in case of any unexpected needs in the future.

  Take the rice cooker, take the electric wok, take the air conditioner, electric fan, refrigerator, electric heater and so on. Anyway, as long as she passes by, she will stuff them all into the small underground warehouse.

  Seeing that the small warehouse was almost full, we stopped.

  Yu Tianfeng followed her and took away some things she didn't want.

  The three of them went to the third floor.

  The zombie corpses had been burned to pieces by the fire superpowers, leaving only a faint trace of embers and stench in the air.

  Xie Ning and the other two walked around the empty third floor.

  The third and fourth floors are dedicated to men's and women's clothing. Since autumn has entered the end of the world, the merchants have already put on the shelves autumn and winter clothing, including a lot of cotton and down jackets.

  Occasionally, you can see some spring and autumn clothes hanging in the corner.

  Yu Tianfeng is obviously more interested in men's clothing.

  The two of them collected them as they walked, taking some from each hanger, but not all to avoid dazzling the eyes.

  And let the children find a small store warehouse for them and empty the warehouse goods hidden behind the glass cabinets.

  The fourth floor followed the same pattern, leaving some of the clothes on the shelves for other people, and taking the rest to the warehouse.

  These clothes are temporarily placed in the two large guest rooms on the first floor. They are stuffed into the cabinets first. If the cabinets cannot be stacked, the boxes are stacked high.

  I took some more hangers and hung up all the loose clothes, then closed the door to the guest room and breathed a sigh of relief.

  Xie Ning was not going to compete with Zuo Li and the others for the food in the food area on the fifth and sixth floors.

  The food supplies she collected recently were okay, but it would be a waste to pile them up if she couldn't eat them.

  Zuo Li brought so many teams of superpowers here, so he must have promised them excessive supplies.

  There are so many people in her team, and if they are divided into several teams, there probably won't be much left.

  We'll see what happens later. Tianrun Supermarket has a lot of stuff, so it won't be too late for her to get some more.

  After all the hard work, Xie Ning felt that her space powers had also been consumed a lot, and Xie Ning felt hungry.

  He took out the half of the vegetable bag he had just eaten and walked with them towards the fifth floor while eating.

  "Hurry up and finish eating! Someone is coming." Kress frowned and urged.

  Xie Ning quickly swallowed the vegetable buns in three mouthfuls, but her cheeks were bulging high due to the steamed buns.

  It's also extremely sad to say.

  Food was scarce in her previous life, so she treated every meal she ate as her last meal and habitually chewed too much, giving her an empty stomach a false sense of fullness.

  Yu Tianfeng quickly took out a small pink thermos cup from his backpack and handed it to her, "It's brand new, just for you." The

  small thermos cup can hold about 200ML of water, and it was held in Xie Ning's white hands. Just small and cute.

  Xie Ning choked on a mouthful of buns and quickly took a sip of the water he handed her.

  "Girls, don't drink cold water all the time. It's not good for you during your menstrual period." Uncle Yu babbled, "From now on, you can drink water from this, and don't drink cold water from the stand-up bag. Let me tell you, how do you feel now? I don't need to pay attention because I am young and strong, but I will have to suffer in the future..."

  He still wanted to nag, but he saw Zuo Li running over with the two of them.

  "Hey little sister, what are you doing here, come up quickly. Everyone is getting ingredients from the food store on the fifth and sixth floors, so you can go and get them too."

  Xie Ning scratched her head, "We're not fighting zombies either, so there's no need. "

  It's okay, you're welcome! There are a lot of things. It's a waste if you don't take them. Go quickly."

  "Thank you, captain." Xie Ning followed Zuo Li and others upstairs, chatting and laughing along the way.

  Kress almost laughed angrily.

  Is this woman stupid? Why do you always feel like she wants to leave the team and fly with others?