221-230

Chapter 221 Counterattack
  Xie Ning waved a golden shield to resist fireball and whirlwind attacks, and threw out several golden cones without saying a word.

  Seeing that the other party was about to avoid it, a metal thorn suddenly appeared on the ground.

  Caught off guard, the metal pierced the sole of his foot, and the wind and fire superpower screamed.

  Among them, the fire element user failed to dodge the golden cone and was nailed to the neck by a shuttle. He died on the spot.

  The wind power user was faster. After dodging the golden cone, he glanced at the blood on his feet with lingering fear.

  But at this moment, several ice blades shining with a cold white light rushed in front of him and slit his throat without any explanation.

  The wind power user had a look of disbelief on his face and turned to look at the cold-faced Song Youai. He stretched out his hands to cover his neck, but was unable to control the gurgling blood flow and fell down crookedly.

  When the remaining speed user took a look, the boss and the others were about to die. They turned around and tried to run away.

  Suddenly, the mustachioed butler moved very quickly.

  A punch landed heavily on the chest of the wind-type superpower, knocking the fast-running superpower away. He landed heavily on the messy lawn and broke three ribs on the spot...

  Then, the mustachioed butler put his hands on his belly with a smile again, and nodded to the surprised Song Youai, Song Youzhi and others.

  "Lao Wang, Lao Wang, don't die!" Ji Taixian's mournful voice came from the room.

  Xie Ning pulled out several metal thorns from her fingers and pierced Zhang Zhennong one by one.

  "You, the second-level metal element, can't even think of piercing my third-level defense!" Zhang Zhennong howled, but his body rolled extremely quickly, dodging several metal thorns in succession.

  The last two penetrated his legs.

  He was stunned for a moment, then opened his eyes in disbelief, "Why can you?"

  "Ah!" Two more metal thorns penetrated his lower abdomen and waist one after another.

  Xie Ning looked at him with a cold face, "Ask your people to pick up Yu Tianfeng. If you are late for a minute, you will have multiple holes in your body!" "

  Ah!" The metal thorn penetrated through his left shoulder.

  Zhang Zhennong raised his head, only to find that the metal thorns that penetrated his body penetrated deeply into the ground, fixing his whole body in one place.

  The blood beneath him has flowed into a river.

  Zhang Zhennong also changed from his arrogance just now to becoming extremely flustered. He waved to the trembling strong men, "Go quickly, go to the laboratory to pick up Dr. Yu." "I'll

  give you five minutes at most!"

  Zhang Zhennong hurriedly waved to the trembling strong men . Trembling, he took out the key from his pocket and threw it to a few strong men, "Quick!"

  "Xie Ning, are you in the third level?" Zhang Zhennong looked at her with shock on his face, "How is that possible? When did you reach the third level of the gold system? Level."

  Xie Ning's hand was wrapped with a layer of metal and she knocked out one of his teeth with two heavy fists. "If I can't be promoted to the third level, do you care when I will be promoted?"

  Zhang Zhennong howled miserably, with his mouth full. Xue glared at Xie Ning, as if he wanted to see a blood hole on her face.

  Xie Ning stabbed a metal thorn three inches below his lower abdomen.

  The man was in pain and tight, and made a miserable pig noise.

  "One minute has passed." The little girl pursed her red lips and uttered several extremely cold words.

  "No, you can't torture me like this? I, I am the son of the base commander, I, I...ah!" Zhang Zhennong let out a fierce scream again.

  The strong man got out five minutes later with a truckload of soldiers.

  Zhao Jianjun was almost stunned when he saw the tragic situation on the ground, "Miss Xie??"

  A thin smile appeared on Xie Ning's lips, staring at Zhang Zhennong who was staring at her with bared teeth, "Is this your choice?"