21-30

Chapter 21 Crisis
  Xie Ning's eyes paused on the two RVs, looking at them again.

  Then he shook his mother's hand and said, "Mom, let's go over and take a look."

  Song Youai nodded and followed her daughter towards the convenience store.

  Coincidentally, the man and woman who escaped from the convenience store actually attracted several zombies, and the mother and daughter ran to the door of the convenience store smoothly.

  The RV is about five meters long. It looks like it has been reinforced and modified, and the chassis is also very high.

  Just now, it slammed head-on into the broken glass door of the convenience store, but the bumper didn't move at all.

  It can be seen that the quality of this car is really good.

  Although the fuel consumption is a bit higher, with this car, they can live a slightly more comfortable life even if they wander around on the escape road.

  "Mom, be careful, there may be zombies inside. Don't look at me."

  Song Youai nodded, "Daughter, be careful."

  Xie Ning slowly approached the vehicle and looked in through the door window.

  Suddenly, an old, wrinkled face slammed against the small window, with gray pupils facing Xie Ning.

  Xie Ning expressionlessly opened the door of the RV and neatly tied the thick hemp rope that she had taken out from the small space around the neck of the elderly zombie.

  With a strong force, he pulled her out of the RV without any explanation and threw her heavily to the ground.

  Song Youai didn't even see her daughter's move clearly, and the old zombie's back was penetrated by a long knife.

  She was so excited that she couldn't bear to look away anymore.

  Xie Ning had already walked to the front driver's seat.

  Through the car window, I saw a middle-aged man lying on the seat with his head up. A bloody hole was bitten on the left side of his neck. Blood was pouring down his body.

  Xie Ning took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

  She opened the car door with one hand and pulled off the seat belt, dragged the man out of the driver's seat and threw him to the ground.

  Before the man's gray pupils gradually turned darker, he pierced his head with a knife to completely free him.   

  Song Youai observed from the sidelines and found that when his daughter was doing all this, her expression was almost numb and her expression was quite calm and calm.

  She didn't dare to say anything more and stood aside awkwardly.

  Xie Ning took out her usual plastic cloth from the small space and spread it on the blood-stained leather seat. She turned around and urged her mother, "Mom, please sit down first. We'll go over and call Kexin."

  After that, she jumped on the passenger seat. Driving, motioning to mother to drive.

  Song Youai didn't dare to refute even a word. She seemed to feel that her daughter was not in a good mood right now.

  The RV turned around and sped toward the pickup truck.

  Before we even got close, we heard the roar of rotten corpses.

  It seemed to be coming from near the van.

  Xie Ning's expression changed, and Song Youai stepped on the brakes and stopped with a squeak.

  "Ning Ning, look at that."

  With Xie Ning's eyesight at this time, it was natural that she could see clearly.

  On the front cover of the van, a man and a woman were standing. At this time, they were using the few food left in their hands to smash the four zombies in front of them.

  Then hit the zombie on the head with something like potato chips, bread, etc. The zombie didn't even bat an eyelid.

  The woman looked horrified and screamed, "Don't come here, don't come here!"

  She seemed to only be able to say these words over and over again. The tall and thin young man next to her also looked quite pale at this time.

  He even regretted why he went back to save this stupid woman.

  It's over now.

  Surrounded by zombies, they could only hold on to the slim chance of survival and climb to the roof of the car.

Chapter 22 Don't save me
  At the same time, classmate Song Kexin, who had locked herself in the carriage to eat, was huddled in a corner of the carriage, holding a box of milk and two bags of dried meat, looking up at the top of her head.

  The roof of the car made a "dong-dong" sound as someone stepped on it, and several indistinct female screams reached his ears.

  Song Kexin's heart was pounding, and she climbed to the door of the carriage with her precious food, and was hesitating whether to open the door.

  Then she heard her sister's low voice coming from outside the carriage, "Kexin, Kexin, come out."

  Song Kexin hurriedly pulled out the inner latch of the door, shrank to the side and pushed open the carriage door.

  "Come down." Xie Ning called again.

  Song Kexin hurriedly jumped out of the car with the food in her arms, and then she saw several zombies lying on the front cover of the pickup truck, roaring and reaching up to lift them up.

  There were two young men and women standing on the roof of the car. One of them, a woman who looked to be in her early twenties, was screaming like she was crazy.

  The young man next to him glared at the woman with anger on his face, and cursed from time to time, "Stop screaming, do you want to attract more monsters like this?"

  Zhang Yang fell into an extremely regretful mood at this time.

  He was really blinded by lard at that time, how could he think of turning back and trying to give this stupid woman a hand?
  As a result, this time I was involved.

  Shi Ailing couldn't control her screams and panic at all.

  Turning around, he saw Xie Ning and her sisters retreating from the back of the car.

  The woman lost control and shouted, "Hey, hey, don't go, help, help us, help us!" "

  Let's go to your aunt." Xie Ning reached out and pushed Song Kexin, then pointed to the RV. direction.

  Song Kexin hugged the milk and dried meat and ran towards the RV.

  Shi Ailing became even more anxious when she saw this, "Hey, hey, you can't just ignore death, hey, save us, save us."

  Xie Ning turned her head and glanced, only to see more than a dozen rotting corpses staggering from one to the other. There were people wandering nearby, all gathering towards the van.

  One of the lame zombies suddenly accelerated a few steps and pounced on the car, making a heavy impact.

  The sound was so startling that Shi Ailing fell down on the roof of the car, her face full of fear and grievance as she cried.

  Xie stared at them, turned to look at the zombies gathering in all directions, and tightened his grip on the long knife in his hand.

  In the end, he turned around resolutely and ran straight towards the RV.

  "Hey, hey, stop, hey. You can't just die without saving him, hey, are you a human being? Save people, save people! Please, help us!" There were

  heartbreaking sounds. The cry was carried by the wind to Xie Ning's ears.

  The little girl's face became even colder. She suddenly jumped into the passenger seat of the RV and gently slammed the door. "Mom, drive."

  Song Youai put his trembling fingers on the steering wheel and stared at the minivan in front of him, which was surrounded by zombies.

  "I, we, just, ignore them?"

  "I can't." Xie Ning said extremely calmly and coldly, "If there are seven or eight, I can help them solve it if I can. But now there are dozens, If I don't leave, hundreds of people will gather. I know where the bottom line of my current capabilities is." "

  Besides, there are too many uncertainties in taking them with me. That woman can't control her emotions well and will attract zombies anytime and anywhere."

  Xie Ning took a deep breath, and her voice was hoarse with fatigue, "I can't take you on an adventure, absolutely not."

  "Driving mom."

  Song Youai gritted his teeth and nodded hard, stepped on the accelerator, and the RV sped away. go.