631-640

Chapter 631: Self-Proof of Innocence
  "Mom, why are they all here?" She squinted at the several large and small baggage thrown aside and raised her eyebrows.

  Oh, the old woman came to join them with her bedding and bedding?
  Song Youai glanced at the old lady and Xie Xuexin, "Not long after you left, they came to make a fuss. It was because of what happened yesterday. They said they couldn't get used to living in the house assigned by the base and wanted to live with us."

  "You're still shy. It's quite big." Xie Ning laughed, "Then why did they..."

  "Your father was called here by your uncle." Song Youai told his daughter roughly what happened before.

  "Your dad didn't let anyone leave. He said he wanted to wait for the appraisal report to prove his innocence." The

  appraisal report did come out quickly, but it took a long time for the assistant to come and pick up Kang Yunru's child.

  Therefore, we started taking samples for identification at around 10:30.

  The appraisal report showed that the child had a close relationship with Xie Xuezhimu.

  Many copies of the report were printed, and one of them was pushed directly into Xie Ning's hands by the assistant. Xie Ning was quite confused.

  His eyes fell on the last line of the appraisal report, which was not consistent with biological relationship. Xie Ning raised her head suddenly and stared in the direction of Kang Yunru with her eyes like daggers.

  Kang Yunru's whole body was soaked with sweat. At this time, she was slumped on the ground with her child in her arms, begging for mercy, "I, I know I was wrong, Doctor Bo, I, yes, it was me who talked nonsense in front of the old lady, I, I was wrong , I was wrong Doctor, please forgive me again."

  Xie Xuezhi didn't want to continue talking nonsense with her, and waved his hand to have her escorted out.

  Kang Yunru went crazy, hugging the child and shouting loudly, "What are you doing? Let me go. You can't drive me out of the base. I am a weak woman with an infant baby. You drive me out just to force my nephew to death." ."

  nephew? Xie Ning turned her head blankly and watched Kang Yunru being forked out by several laboratory security guards, her mind temporarily going blank.

  So what exactly did she see in her previous life?
  Kang Yunru was raising her nephew in her father's villa, and acted like a hostess to her.

  She deliberately misunderstood her!
  Was this trick able to deceive her because she was too cold and her brain was frozen at the time, or because... she was prejudiced against Xie Xuezhi?

  Because of the old lady's relationship, she has always disliked her family.

  In her subconscious mind, she always thought that her father was the kind of person who could devote his whole life to the cause of the country, but didn't care about his family at all.

  Perhaps she had always secretly believed that between scientific experiments and her and her mother, Xie Xuezhi would choose the former without hesitation.

  Xie Ning responded in silence, looking down at the crumpled report she pinched.

  If she had been stronger in her last life and determined to see her father, would the ending have been completely different?

  Xie Ning's inner contempt for Kang Yunru, a woman, has reached its peak.

  Mistresses are so shameless these days.

  What's not good about doing something but liking a man with a family? Are all men in the world dead, or are you unable to live a good life without being with a man?

  Captain Xie looked down upon the woman in front of him.

  If we say that Kang Yunru needs education and a good figure, she is okay. She has decent appearance and academic qualifications, but she likes to steal husbands.

  How can there be such a mean person in the world?

  Xie Ning couldn't help but think of all the things in her previous life, when she was frozen like a dog in the ice and snow.

  Just a little bit closer, she would be able to touch the truth.

  So, she didn't figure out the reason?

  Does this mean she is also responsible?   

  The development of things was a bit unexpected, and Xie Ning was stunned on the spot.

  "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you?" Song Youai saw something was wrong with her daughter, grabbed the report from her hand and threw it on the ground. She took out a clean handkerchief and wiped the cold sweat on her daughter's forehead.

  She held her hand and felt cold sweat on her girl's palms.

  "Daughter, don't scare mom. What's wrong?"

  It's all Kang Yunru's damn harm.

  Sure enough, as soon as her daughter saw her, she started to get sick again.

  "I'm fine." Xie Ning regained consciousness and shook her mother's hand. "I, I'll go up first." "

  Okay, okay, my mother will take care of the matter here. You don't have to worry about anything." Song Youai nodded repeatedly. , and quickly asked my younger sister Song Youxuan to send her daughter upstairs.

  Xie Xuezhi followed a few steps and was blocked by brothers Song Youzhi and Song Youyi with raised eyebrows.

  "Hurry up and take your old lady with you and leave our house." Song Youyi looked angry.

  "You'ai, what's wrong with my daughter?" She was fine just now, but after a while, her face turned into such a bad look.

  Song Youai glanced at him with a complicated face and said in a calm tone, "Maybe I'm tired after working for a long time. I'll go up and have a look later. The most urgent thing is to ask you to take everyone away from your family as soon as possible."

  "In the future, too. Please stop coming to make trouble."

  "Xie Xuezhi." Song Youai looked at him with a serious face, "Today I did it for my daughter's sake and didn't do anything to the old lady and the others. I hope there won't be another time, and I'll ask you too. Please restrain your family members and don't bother us again."

  Xie Xuezhi nodded, "I promise they will never bother you again in the future."

  When the old lady heard this, she couldn't help being dumbfounded, and she opened her mouth and couldn't help shouting, " Xuezhi, what do you mean?"

  "Song Youai, please don't be aggressive with my son. Let your parents come out and let me talk to your parents directly." "

  I heard them say that your parents are at the base. Why haven't you seen them for so long? Are you hiding from me and not daring to see people? I would like to ask Mr. and Mrs. Song Yaoguo for advice on what kind of daughter they are teaching." "

  Mom, stop talking!" Xie Xueli pressed the button with a headache. The mother asked, "Sister, come with me to help mom out."

  "Why are you getting out!" Old Mrs. Zhou Xuefen yelled angrily, "Why is the base bullying people like this? My son is a national-level scientific researcher, so I don't deserve to live in a big house? "

  Why can they live in such a nice house and we have to live in the slums?"

  "That's because your two sons have this little ability." Xie Xuezhi said coldly, "They can live here because they are not You have overshadowed your son."

  Xie Xuezhi said with a sneer on his face, "That's because your granddaughter, whom you look down on, is so powerful. The base's top brass tried every possible means to hire your granddaughter to be a senior adviser to the Operations Department, and her treatment will be favorable."

  The old lady Zhang Da said. His mouth seemed to have heard a fantasy.

  Xie Xueli held his mother's hand with a stern look on his face, "Mom, let's stop making trouble. You can go out with me first. If you don't want to stay where you are now, then we can provide some crystal cores ourselves and go to the management center to change rooms. "

  Old Mrs. Zhou Xuefen had a look of astonishment on her face and was helped out by her son and daughter.

  As she walked downstairs, the old lady's hands were still shaking.

  What did your son mean by what he just said?
  Xie Ning, who is Xie Ning?