731-740

Chapter 731 Really awakened?

  Wei Juanhong held her son's arm and walked a little softly.

  When Xie Ning came to see her, she saw that the mother looked like she had been fished out of the river, her whole body soaked in sweat.

  "You said that our Zhibo may remain unchanged or mutate?"

  Xie Ning nodded, "That's right, high fever may also be awakening supernatural powers. This is common sense and everyone should know it." "

  But they Everyone, everyone said... This is already the second year of the apocalypse, and no one will awaken their powers."

  Wei Juanhong looked down at her son with a look of sorrow and anger, and called softly, "Zhibo, Zhibo, son!"

  She choked with sobs . He raised his head and looked at Xie Ning and the others, "Please save him. If you can, transfer this zombie virus to me. I'm not afraid of anything! I can die for Zhibo."

  Gu Chen looked at her and said He comforted her, "A high fever may not be abnormal. Don't worry too much. Come with us."

  Zuo Li turned around and looked at a team member, then pointed at a team member and said, "Take Captain Gu and the others to the medical room and find a small room." They."

  The team member nodded repeatedly and led them with a smile on his face.

  The medical room is now located on the first floor of Building A, just a few minutes away.

  Xie Ning and the others were led into a separate small medical room. The team member smiled and said to them, "Captain Xie, do you need someone with healing powers?"

  Xie Ning smiled at him and shook his head, "No, you go and rest. "

  Okay, if anything happens, ask someone from the medical room to notify our captain." The team member said politely, then turned around and closed the door of the small room before leaving.

  Xie Ning locked the door and turned to look at Wei Juanhong who was hugging her son tightly. "Don't be nervous. Put him on the little bed first."

  Gu Chen walked over and helped Wei Juan. Hong went to help her son.

  The two of them worked together to lay Lian Zhibo down on the bed.

  Wei Juanhong reached out and touched her son's forehead, biting her lips as tears rolled down her cheeks, "My forehead is even hotter than before. What should I do?"

  She looked at Xie Ning in confusion.

  Seeing the little girl smiling kindly at him, for some reason, his panicked heart suddenly calmed down a lot.

  "It's okay." Xie Ning walked to Lian Zhibo, pulled a small square stool and sat down, "You guys should sit down too."

  "He probably doesn't have enough energy right now, so he can't awaken smoothly. I'll give him some energy now so that he can Repair the body on its own. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time." "

  If it's fast, I might wake up in half an hour, if it's slow, it might take a day or two." "What

  you have to do now is to calm down and save yourself first. Only by yourself can you protect your son, right?"

  Wei Juanhong nodded repeatedly, her voice a little choked, "Little girl, thank you. As long as you can save my son, my life will be yours from now on. "

  I don't want your life." Xie Ning patted her comfortingly.

  The main reason why she thought the young man could be saved was that she could feel that his vitality was still quite strong.