581-590

Chapter 581: Ride on my little motorcycle~
  If she reads the information about the little spider now, she will definitely be very happy to touch its head and praise it for "knowing the current affairs".

  The main body of Ning Ning likes good children who know the current affairs.

  It's especially easy to talk to people who know current affairs. You don't need to waste too much words, and you can quickly get the other party's strong cooperation.

  The little spider doesn't know that it has been upgraded from a little slave who needs to be observed secretly to a friend, a good friend, and now it is a very good friend of the condensed body...

  If he knew it, he would definitely be very happy.

  at this time.

  The black beetle was like a headless fly, swimming back and forth in the small space wall.

  The black metal shell emits bits and pieces of faint light.

  Several people watched intently.

  "Didi, beep, beep!" The black beetle suddenly made several electronic sounds, and said one word after another as if it was stuck, "Help, help, help!"

  Comrade Ji Taixian, who had never seen much of the world, looked shocked when he heard the sound and pointed. The black beetle wrapped in flames exclaimed, "Brother, Sister Ning, do you hear it? It, it, it has become a spirit and will call for help!" "

  That is a new type of intelligent brain developed by the X world. It can be attached to The human brain stem is integrated with the brain waves and communicates spiritually with each other."

  Xie Ning introduced the preliminary situation of the lower intelligence brain to the bumpkins and smiled at them, "Calm down! This thing is actually not too strange. You can think of it as advanced artificial navigation."

  "What? I'll go." Ji Taehyun opened his eyes wide, "This is too disgusting! Advanced navigation still needs to crawl into people's brains?? I, I'll go, I'll go!"

  Just the thought of this cold beetle crawling into his brain made him want to vomit.

  This is too disgusting!
  Anyway, he never wants this kind of electronic foreign body invasion.

  It's disgusting and terrifying. As a human being, not many people should be able to accept it.

  The boy's pretty face turned pale, probably because he was frightened, and he hurriedly shrank back to Song Kexin.

  Song Kexin patted his waist softly and hard, and raised her hand vigorously, "Don't worry, sister will protect you!" "Xinxin, you are so kind

  . With you protecting me, I have nothing to fear, even if there are ten dangers ahead. Tens of thousands of zombies are blocking the way, and I'm not afraid of anything." Comrade Ji Taixian stared at Song Kexin with bright eyes.

  Xie Ning didn't even notice the interaction between the two.

  Gu Chen almost vomited as he watched. The man was looking at his little brother with a strange little look in his eyes.

  Taixian Erbo is now more and more like a little white lotus in full bloom! Comrade Gu muttered secretly in his heart.

  He really didn't have any self-awareness, and he didn't think that Taixian had learned this trick from anyone...

  Xie Ning looked with satisfaction at Ma Yu and her brain that continued to burn in the space wall, with eyes A hint of coldness emerged.

  The big trouble of Ma Yu is finally solved, which is a good thing for everyone.

  She still remembered what Little Spider said, once the parasitic alien species cannot be eliminated, it will breed endless troubles.

  Now, Ma Yu is finally dead, and he has helped the base solve a major problem.

  After the little spider made a fuss, an electronic sound appeared in Xie Ning's mind: "Master Subject, the other party's dimensional space has been opened in the future and a list of items has been sent to you. Do you want to receive it now?"

  Being idle is also idle, Xie Ning He quickly nodded his head and said, "Yes! Send it to me for a look."

  A large electronic screen appeared in the air in front of several people, and the items on the list were all items in the Ma Yu dimension space.

  Including some guns and ammunition issued by the X world, there are quite a lot of these things, as well as some necessities for survival.

  There were quite a lot of patterns. Xie Ning looked at them in wonder and felt a hint of joy in her heart.

  Not bad, I didn't expect that Ma Yu could give her such a big surprise, destroying a powerful enemy and getting rich loot, hehe.

  Xie Ning glanced at the list on the screen and found that Ma Yu's dimensional space was quite spacious, and there was actually a stylish motorcycle stored in it.

  The little spider continued to type, and while checking the motorcycle information, he told his main body, "Ning Ning's main body, I have good news for you. This motorcycle is a recently developed transportation tool in the X world, and it has the function of flying."

  Xie Ning's eyes As soon as it lit up, "Flying Motorcycle?"

  Everyone was staring at the list on the screen and looking at it carefully. Gu Chen was a little surprised when he heard the sound, "What?"

  "Sister, what did you just say."

  Xie Ning asked the little spider to release the motorcycle and let it hang in the air. In front of four people.

  "Wow, this motorcycle looks good!" Ji Taixian's eyes lit up and he immediately praised, "This is a technological product from the X world? Isn't it? It looks a bit cool!" Look at

  this unknown metal made of The body of the car is super streamlined, and its thick wheels are obviously blessed...

  Xie Ning also became happy, looking up at the flying motorcycle, smiling and nodding, "Yes, it is a gift from the X world. , Surprise or surprise."

  "Haha, I didn't expect that Ma Yu could do some good things even after he died." Ji Taixian curled his lips and said.

  Xie Ning blinked, jumped on the motorcycle, and waved to Gu Chen, "Come on!" Gu Chen

  almost laughed out loud, and suddenly waved out a few lightning bolts, and then like stepping on an escalator, from the purple-red The energy light group climbed up the stairs.

  Ji Taixian was completely stunned.

  "Are they performing acrobatics?"

  Song Kexin couldn't help laughing, "I didn't expect this Sister Ma to be so polite. After everyone left, she gave my sister a special gift package."

  But no, this gift package is really powerful. Not weak.

  Ji Taixian also smiled like a flower, "I'll take Sister Ning's scooter to drive later, and I'll take you, Xinxin."

  Classmate Song Kexin nodded, she was also very curious about the Feitian scooter.

  Xie Ning looked down at the touch screen in front of her and talked to the little spider lying on her shoulder, "This thing can also drive automatically?"

  "What kind of strange mode is automatic driving?" the little spider said cheerfully, " This is a basic function, just press the touch screen."

  "There is also an acceleration and overspeeding function. Do you want me to explain it to Ning Ning's main system?"

  "No." Xie Ning shook her head. She was still willing to explore it in detail herself.

  Xie Ning tried this flying motorcycle, spinning back and forth in the air. The speed was only at a low speed, but she was already very happy.

  The two of them were flying through the air like lightning, and the two people below opened their mouths wide and cheered continuously.

  Xie Ning fumbled around briefly and landed the flying motorcycle steadily in front of the two of them.

  Ji Taixian and Song Kexin both expressed that they also wanted to test drive the motorcycle, so Xie Ning generously lent them the motorcycle to play with.

  She pulled Gu Chen and they both jumped on the assault boat. After a lap, her face was flushed.

  Gu Chen smiled and rolled his eyes, stretched out his hand and handed her a clean handkerchief, "I think this new means of transportation in the X world is very good. It can greatly increase our speed."