331-340

Chapter 331 I can cooperate three hundred and sixty degrees
  . These things in the barbarian base are fully calculated. Three months of digging is already the limit.

  Impossible for half a year.

  "Three months is almost enough."

  Gu Chen pulled her and whispered, "Zuo Dazhu at the Jinshi base is also a talent. From the day the zombies broke out, he immediately put all the supplies in the supermarket and hotel together All will be taken back to the base. So don't underestimate the inventory in the large warehouse of Jinshi Base."

  Yes, after such a long time, she had forgotten Zuo Dazhu's cool operation at that time.

  All supplies in supermarkets, hotels, stores and markets within the base will be forcibly confiscated, and of course corresponding compensation will be provided to the other party.

  It is said that the initial compensation paid by the base to these stores and supermarkets was contribution points.

  Contribution points can ensure that the expropriated family can eat and drink in the base for the rest of their lives without worrying about being an uncle.

  Come to think of it, if you stubbornly refuse to collect, you will probably be maimed and even be resented by the base.

  On the contrary, after handing over the materials, it can ensure that his family will be rich and safe in the base in the future. No one knows how to choose.

  Xie Ning thought to herself: A person like Zuo Dazhu, who is a ghostly person, will definitely not engage in loss-making business.

  It is impossible to distribute supplies to the victims unconditionally. If you want to take things from the base to save your life, you will definitely sign a selling agreement with the base.

  Xie Ning thought about it and almost forgot, wondering if she had ever signed such an agreement in her previous life.

  "We'll dig the original cellar in the courtyard to be bigger. Do you think it's okay to build a few underground rooms?" There are hundreds of thousands of people crowded in the underground shelter. Just thinking about it makes people's scalp numb.

  She didn't want her elderly grandparents to go to that kind of place and suffer like this.

  But once the temperature drops to the ridiculous minus 50 degrees, life on the ground becomes obviously impractical.

  It remains to be seen whether the outdoor unit of the air conditioner will be able to run at that time. It is estimated that Song Kexin will have to rely on the fire in the end. Primitive heating is more appropriate.

  Gu Chen smiled and nodded, "I knew you would think so. I asked Uncle Yong to start digging before I left." "

  But the trouble is, the base will definitely send someone to each household to do a brief registration. You don't go underground. Shelter, this seems a bit eye-catching."

  "It's okay." Xie Ning nodded with an indifferent expression, "Within six months, I will definitely break through to level five. Strong people don't have to care about other people's eyes."

  The higher you go, the harder it is to break through. In her previous life, she had heard that someone had broken through to fifth-level powers, but it took more than half a year.

  The confident little girl is really radiant. Gu Chen's eyes are slightly curved and his smile is getting deeper.

  Leng Buding then asked: "Why did you send me a fuck-up earlier with an angry face? Did I offend Ning Ning?" He had been holding

  these words in his heart for who knows how many days, but now that he suddenly thought of it, Gu Chen couldn't help but ask.

  Xie Ning was still thinking about digging the cellar and replied without thinking, "Kexin said you just wanted to tease me and didn't really want to chase me."

  A thunderbolt hit Gu Chen on a sunny day and almost knocked him unconscious. .

  "Who? Who said that?" He suddenly reached out and grabbed her to his side, angrily shaking her body, "Song Kexin?"

  Okay! That girl Song Kexin, looking so carefree and silly, actually dared to trick him! !
  Remember remember remember remember.

  Don't let him know who Song Kexin is dating, beat him to death.

  Xie Ning was totally unfaithful, and Mr. Gu somehow got tired of Song Kexin.

  Song Kexin didn't know her future partner, so she offended Gu Chen because of her nervousness.

  What a crime.

  Xie Ning turned around and realized what she had just said.

  She coughed uncomfortably, "There's no need to get excited, actually..."

  "Actually, don't listen to Song Kexin's nonsense. What does a little girl like her know?"

  Xie Ning stared at him with a cold face.