251-260

Chapter 251 teaches you to recognize the situation clearly.
  "In addition to the fixed salary of 30 contribution points per month, members of the Special Forces Special Forces Team will receive benefits every year and festival. When the team goes out on missions, they can even get double the contribution points of ordinary people. Subsidy."

  "Contribution points can be used to purchase various materials in the base mall. For example, one pound of rice, six contribution points, etc." "

  In addition, you need to pay a certain number of crystal core entry fees to enter the base. Each person is charged two. You can also use supplies to pay for the crystal core."

  "Sister, seeing as there are many people in your team, in fact, some of the people we don't know very well can just stay outside in the shantytown, and there is no need to all go into the city. I am also thinking about you, after all. With so many people, crystal core expenses are a big expense, haha."

  Song Youai and others looked at each other.

  Why are you still so stupid?

  In front of everyone in the team, suggest that the captain abandon ordinary teammates to increase revenue and reduce expenditure?
  Wu Liangcai grinned, "Water superpowers must provide free services to the base, and each person must drink about fifteen liters of water every day." "

  You can receive an additional 20 points of contribution point subsidy every month."

  "Big Sister, I think there should be no problem if you put fifteen liters of water in. If there is any extra, I suggest you continue to contribute to the base..."

  Xie Ning suddenly reached out, grabbed the registration book from Wu Liangcai's hand, and put the third The bottom half of the page was torn, and he turned around and ordered directly, "Let's go."

  Song Kexin and others didn't say any nonsense, they all turned around and followed Xie Ning.

  Wu Liangcai and other members of the patrol team were all dumbfounded.

  He hasn't finished speaking yet!
  The little girl actually ordered "go". Where to go?

  Are they planning to enter the Gold Market Base? ?
  Are you kidding me?
  Zombies are rampant in the city, and supplies are extremely scarce in the suburbs where there is wind and rain.

  Where can the little girl go with such a team of young and old?
  How can one survive without entering the base?
  Wu Liangcai waved his hand and ordered several members of the patrol team to rush forward to stop Xie Ning and others.

  Xie Ning curled her lips, and her cold eyes fell on the man with the protruding belly, "Do you want to try the taste of death?"

  Wu Liangcai trembled for no reason, and subconsciously took a few steps back, "You, don't be impulsive! I, I advise you to recognize the reality in front of you. Little girl, the young man is full of energy, but you should also use it in the right place." "

  You, where are you taking so many old, weak, women and children with you?"

  "Where do you need to take care of them?" Xie Ning He raised his eyebrows with a cold look in his eyes, "What are you trying to teach me to do?"

  Every time the little girl took a step forward, Wu Liangcai was surrounded by several members of the patrol team and was forced to retreat step by step.

  The spectators around him did not dare to come forward.

  At the entrance of the huge base, a circular field suddenly appeared.

  The powerful searchlight stretched the little girl's slender figure straight and slender.

  "You, you, you, arrogant, why are you so arrogant?" Wu Liangcai has been at the base for more than half a month. This is the first time he has seen such an aggressive girl, and he really can't bear the pressing momentum.

  Not just any little shrimp can withstand the pressure of superpowers.

  "I, I'm kindly giving you a heads up! Young people, don't be too ignorant and wanton."

  Xie Ning laughed and raised her eyes to look around.

  Suddenly he took off his backpack from his shoulder and took out a bottle of water and a pack of instant noodles.

  He held it high and said coldly, "Which warrior, help me punch this damn fat man twice, these all belong to him!" The

  eyes of everyone around him suddenly lit up.

  Before anyone else could react, two tall men quickly opened the car door and rushed away, rushing into the patrol like a hungry tiger attacking a sheep.

  One person punched and kicked all the members of the patrol team with three punches and two kicks like a chicken.

  Another person caught a man with a protruding belly whose expression suddenly changed, and punched him twice, knocking him to his knees, screaming and crying.