216

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

216 Chapter 216

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Although he was extremely worried in his heart on the weekend, he didn't add to the burden on the president, just like Chen Rui, he believed that Ming would help him, this is an intuition, as for the master of the Universe Alliance, he never believed it on the weekend, probably because there is too much gap in strength, which makes people unable to trust.

At this time, in the uninhabited extreme north of Liao, deep in the clouds, the terrifying thunder continued to fall, in the center of the thunder, the moon's straight back did not bend at all, a few meters in front of him, a ball of light was constantly distorting and changing, it seemed to be extremely reluctant to be caught by the moon, it wanted to try its best to break free from resistance, and even did not hesitate to exhaust its strength to attack the existence in front of it that it was completely unable to resist...

The light group is constantly growing, the corners of the moon's mouth are slightly upturned, obviously the mood is quite good, and he is about to succeed, although he can meet with Ming at any time on this planet, but Ming's soul is imprisoned by this planet, which is unbearable for Yue, who has been the king, so he must return his lover to freedom, only in this way can he take his lover to travel throughout the vast stars...

When the light cluster condensed to the size of a fist, the moon looked up at the sky, at this time the entire heaven and earth became dim, the sky was lightning and thunder, Chen Rui and the weekend looked at the suddenly changed sky, the two stopped their movements and walked outside the house, the weather at this time was extremely abnormal, there must be something wrong, Ming disappeared for a long time, and the two of them couldn't find anyone to ask what happened. Zhao Lei and Yan Hong also came to the City Lord's Mansion at this time, Luo Han, Yan Xing, Jin Fei, these powerful people no matter where they were, they all gathered in the City of Dawn at this time, the central city of mankind at this time, such a weather change, only when the alien civilization invaded the earth, Ming carried out a large-scale massacre.

"What's going on," Yan Hong stood on the edge of the weekend and asked, their group of people may not know the relationship between Ming and the weekend, but Chen Rui and the weekend's luck value is always much higher than them, and Ming also takes care of the weekend, so they all feel that the weekend and Ming or Chen Rui and Ming are a little related, otherwise Ming, a powerful guy, why should he protect the weekend and Chen Rui like this, it is a bit unscientific.