44

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

44 Chapter 44

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The old man Wu, who was hiding outside the zombies to observe, looked at the two people who were running in his direction in the distance, and suddenly his heart was in his throat, these two young people, they were really too young and not calm enough, if they alarmed the mutant zombies at this time, wouldn't the three of them still have their lives.

Old man Wu immediately moved quietly in the direction of the two of them, stopped the two of them when he was 100 meters close to the elementary school, and said to the two of them in a low voice: "You are crazy, rush over at this time, you don't want to die, old man, I haven't lived enough!"

"Old man, what you said is wrong, Brother Chen told me just now, these mutant female zombies gathered together, it is a good time to kill them, if we wait until you say to make a plan and act tomorrow, then we will have to pay four or five more little zombies, that is a third of the mutated little zombies." And who knows if these zombies will be more powerful in a day, now is a good time to kill. Weekend immediately lowered his voice and spoke.

Old Man Wu was speechless, because what he said on the weekend was too right, and every day it dragged on, there were more little zombies. From the two little zombies he saw at the beginning, to more than a dozen now. From the original one female mutant zombie that could give birth, to the current five, if it drags on, they will all become legions.

"You're right, you can't drag it out, now these female zombies are about to give birth, and they won't disperse until they finish giving birth, it's really a good opportunity to catch them all. My attack power is okay, and it's no problem to kill one or two small zombies, but the opponent's female mutant zombies are struggling, so it may not be of much help. But if one or two zombies run out, I can hold it for the time being, and if there is one, even a female mutant zombie can be solved, and too many will not work. Old man Wu introduced the situation, he is self-aware of himself, and he will definitely not talk nonsense for the sake of face.

Chen Rui nodded after hearing it and said, "I know, you wait to stay outside with Uncle Wu on the weekend, once there are mutated female zombies or small zombies, you and Uncle Wu will kill them together, or trap them." I'm going to get close and kill all the mutant female zombies, the little zombies are fast and nimble, they may escape, if there are only one or two, remember to keep one, if there are too many, kill them all.