79

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

79 Chapter 79

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The corners of Lin Yi's mouth were slightly hooked, and he smiled mockingly: "Do you need benefits?" I'm my father's child, and it's enough for you to be jealous of me.

"You don't have much blood, but what about the people who are guarding the door? You killed them all. Seinfeld immediately roared, as if he was going to swallow Lin Yi before he gave up.

Wei Ming, who was on the side, snorted and laughed out loud and said: "You are really naïve, we can come in, and the guards outside the door are naturally killed, especially those few, Lin said that those are the people who have besieged him, how can they let go of the enemy, isn't it?"

"You guys, you can't kill people in the base, and you can't seek revenge, you blatantly violate the rules, father, you don't arrest them..."

Song Yu glanced at Song Fei, who was a little crazy, then stood up and walked quickly towards Lin Yi, stretched out his hand and touched Lin Yi's body, his own son was naturally different in his mind. Maybe before Lin Yi disappeared, Song Yu probably wouldn't have taken such a fancy to this son, but when Lin Yi disappeared once, when he understood that it was his child, he was already indispensable, and his heart naturally favored Lin Yi, especially Seinfeld's more and more problems.

Zhang Xia looked at Lin Yi's confident look, she was inexplicably a little scared in her heart, seeing that Song Fei was about to tear her face with Lin Yi, Song Yu's heart has become more and more biased towards Lin Yi recently. Zhang Xia immediately said: "Okay, okay, you are all brothers, don't say those who have or don't, it's all a misunderstanding, Yi'er can return safely is a great blessing, we should open a bottle of wine to celebrate, Song Yu, you go get the wine, I'll make two good dishes for the children, don't say anything about the family."

Seinfeld looked at Zhang Xia, who still wanted to play a round, and yelled as soon as he opened his mouth: "Eat a fart, you didn't see that Lin Yi just wanted me to die, my father has no place in his heart for a long time, I should stand aside and die to make way for Lin Yi."

Hearing Seinfeld's words, Song Yu finally got angry and scolded: "You shut up for me, Xiao Yi was the best with you when he first came, he didn't even want to approach me as a father, don't think I don't know that you and Beauty are in trouble everywhere Xiao Yi, now I'm embarrassed to say this here, Seinfeld, I've put up with you for a long time." Even if Xiao Yi doesn't talk about you, Adjutant Zhang reminded me before he disappeared that you went overboard, not only trafficking in human beings in the base, but even forcing Liang to do some messy things for prostitutes.