116-120

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

搜书名/作者,请您少字也别错字

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

116 Chapter 116

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: The Scourge of All NationsFierce at the same tableI want to surf againfascinatedIt's just pamperedThe male god of consumption

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui stood on the wall, the ninth-level zombie suddenly retracted his breath and hid, and then soon the zombies were in a commotion, which made Chen Rui a little puzzled, these zombies had already come to the Yanhuang base, what was going on at this time, and suddenly turned his head to leave, which was a bit out of place.

When Chen Rui was thinking about what was going on, a person came up from under the city wall, Chen Xu gradually approached Chen Rui, he had never paid attention to this child over the years, he didn't know how old Chen Rui was, and he didn't know when Chen Rui was born, at this time he was thinking of Chen Ping, the child grew up under his pampering and care, but now the result seems to be too far behind, no matter how his wife is blowing the pillow wind at this time, Chen Xu feels that this child who grew up outside his field of vision, It's much more useful than Chen Ping.

"What's the matter, you have caused a lot of trouble today, there will be no one in the base to help you, the beast tide and the zombie tide are not easy to deal with. Chen Rui, you are my biological son, I did ignore you a few years ago, this is not right for me. But you are always the Chen family, and you have the blood of the Chen family in your body, which is an indisputable fact. As long as you go home, the things you caused this time, the zombie tide and the mutant beast tide, our Chen family will do their best to help you solve it, you can also bring that young man home, I won't stop you, I won't let the rest of the Chen family talk too much, they will definitely not point fingers at you. Chen Xu looked at Chen Rui and said, this time he was full of confidence, Chen Rui and the weekend broke into too much trouble this time, even the Yan family couldn't hold it. But if the Chen family and the commander of the Eastern District join, the situation will be completely different, and the other two bases must also find out for the sake of interests.

Chen Rui watched the zombies keep retreating, and soon there were mutant beasts left outside the city wall, and turned his head to look at Chen Xu, if this person had sent someone to find him ten years ago, or even in the last days, or to help him, Chen Rui would probably not be so cold to this person. Chen Rui has been there in his previous life, but he has never been to the capital, he doesn't want to meet the Chen family, once in his life, he will set foot in the capital again for the promise of his previous life.