206

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

206 Chapter 206

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Say goodbye to a bunch of friends, everyone is precarious in the last days, but they are not sad because they want to separate, but they feel a little confused on the weekend, he has never been abroad, not to mention the outside of the solar system outside the earth, and he has to leave the galaxy to go to an extremely distant galaxy, to find the region where Ming used to be, and find the moon that now I don't know how many thousands of years have passed, and I don't know where to go.

According to the meaning of the weekend, so many years have passed, countless countless billions of years, and after merging with the planet, he has regained his sanity, but that guy doesn't have this life at all, he hasn't fused with the planet, a person, even if he is a god, can he really live that long? Hundreds of billions of years, is that really possible? But Ming swore an oath, feeling that that person, his lover must still be alive, and Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui, they also need Ming to protect the newly established human race like a child's new regime, even if Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui are strong, they can't compare with the tilt of the Heavenly Dao, so Chen Rui finally decided to go to the vast stars, and even the universe where there is no goal to find the trace of Ming's lover Yue who only has a single name.

Of course, the weekend always feels that Ming doesn't seem to say anything, even if the president seems to have something to hide from him, but the weekend knows that the president loves him the most, and for some kind concealment, the weekend also knows that this thing is probably related to that month. After all, there must be some reason why he wants the president to take him on the road, otherwise he feels that the president will definitely not be willing to take him with him on the weekend, because the vast universe has no end and no goal, but it is full of dangers, and the president must not be willing to take him there.

There is always a little feeling on the weekend, he feels that Ming has a strange attitude towards him, and that month, maybe it has something to do with him, maybe he has something to do with Ming, for example, the magnetic field of the two of them is similar, maybe that month will treat him as Ming, because from behind, he always feels that Ming and him seem to be a little similar, this is not what he thinks, Gu Ning and Zhao Lei have said it several times, and they always feel that Ming is very similar to him, not in appearance, but in feeling, That strange feeling, I always feel like he and Ming are brothers and twins, and I have been treated as Ming several times on weekends...