91

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

91 Chapter 91

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The cold wind on the top of the high mountain is still cold, if it weren't for Chen Rui's familiarity with this place, it would be almost impossible to compare this place with the former capital, the tall mutated trees can take root in any harsh geology, even if it is built on the Great Wall in the high mountains and mountains, it is easily covered by these mutated plants at this time, and there is no trace of it at all.

Standing on top of the Great Wall, Chen Rui clearly dropped the mutated plants around the city wall at the top of the mountain, and finally revealed the majestic construction of the Great Wall that had been covered for more than half a year after the end of the world.

Stepping on the city wall on the weekend, the weekend clothes blowing in the cold wind are grinning, but the weekend at this time has a sense of ambition, as if the world is under his control, this feeling is very strange, but there is a very familiar... The snowball at his feet suddenly let out a crisp roar, and the hairball squatted on the snowball's head, which was already half a meter long, and the hairball would not be eating the snowball's vinegar after about a different body size.

The cry of the snowball brought the weekend back to his senses, and he reached out and touched the snowball's head, and when he looked up, he saw that the president had cleaned up the mutated plants on the thousands of meters of city walls, so that the historical monuments that had stood for thousands of years were revealed.

Facing the wind, Zhou Zhou opened his mouth and shouted: "President, let's go all the way to the Yanhuang base, clean up all the mutated plants around the Great Wall wall, although it is now the end of the world, but we should also leave something, we can't let these brainless mutant plants destroy our civilization."

The shouts of the weekend came from the

wind, Chen Rui looked back at the weekend, the young man in the sun was as handsome and majestic as a god, he nodded towards the young man and said, "Okay, you have the final say, then let's go, there are still about a hundred kilometers away from the Yanhuang base!"