136-138

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

搜书名/作者,请您少字也别错字

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

136 Chapter 136

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: The stall at the beginning sells vigorously he kisses the house and has a technique ABO lop ear deacon mistakes and flirts with the ugliness of the family

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

On the weekend, I can't put down the baby in my arms, I feel that everywhere is cute, and I reach out and rub the baby's soft and tactile head, and I have time to observe the situation outside the space on the weekend.

During the time when I teleported back to the space on the weekend, in fact, it didn't take a few minutes outside, but when the breath of the weekend disappeared, the huge monster with teeth and claws seemed to have some doubts, obviously the delicious food was in the mouth, how could it disappear instantly before it entered the stomach inexplicably. Its pitiful intelligence could not make it think clearly, and it screamed angrily, and suddenly the monster's mouth, that is, the black cavity, suddenly opened more than twice as wide, whether it was suction or destruction, it suddenly increased.

The ground within a radius of more than ten miles, the surrounding sea cement sand, all kinds of mutant beasts and various mutant plants, were instantly torn and sucked away by this terrifying suction, and they entered the monster's black cavity, and without even having a chance to scream, they were destroyed and decomposed into the initial energy molecules.

Looking at such a young man, Weekend's eyes became dark, his eyes raised slightly, and he said without the slightest surprise: "It's out of balance, I didn't expect that it wasn't solved at the beginning, and such a low-level creature dominated the ocean, this is not very good, when will it have to be solved..."

After finishing speaking, Weekend looked down at the chubby baby in his arms, the eyes full of charm with a smile, even the eyebrows were slightly raised, Weekend reached out and pinched the baby's fat cheeks and said: "Your situation is not good, you have become a baby, this is not good, I still count on you to take care of him, and now it has become him to take care of you." But it's no wonder you, this thing shouldn't exist in this world, you guys avoid it now, remember to let me restrain my breath, I don't want to be swallowed and digested by that thing at all, it's not fun at all.

"Babbling," Chen Rui wanted to speak to the weekend, but the words that came out of his mouth turned into the baby's Martian language, which made Chen Rui's face embarrassed.