67

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

67 Chapter 67

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The weekend was suddenly surprised, no wonder it would be so laborious to use mental power, he even entered the space with his body, spiritual power is an intangible thing, and it is very surprising to hold up a decent heavy object, so he will feel strained. This is also the reason why he can find out on the weekend, in the past, he used to tidy up the space, and it was easy to put things in place according to the meaning in his mind with his mental power, but now it will be quite difficult to do.

After figuring this out, I immediately changed to an ability on the weekend, and the wind ability lifted all kinds of materials and placed them on the rock shelf, which was really easy, and the materials were quickly sorted out on the weekend. This space is very large, and his original materials have occupied a small corner after being organized.

Sitting in the space, dragging his chin on the weekend, since people can come in, I don't know if he can put living creatures in, maybe this space can be planted and farmed with mud and sunlight and water, and the whole person is excited when he thinks of this on the weekend, this is a great thing, and even when his strength increases, he can also expand the space and make the space grow into a suitable place to live.

Thinking of it, he started to do it, the weekend is not the kind of person who has procrastination, after setting aside some area for placing materials, the space is divided into two halves on the weekend, he is now mainly experimenting, not too large an area.

After a hundred square meters of rock, he began to fill it with dirt converted by the earth ability over the weekend, then poured some more water, and hung a fist-sized ball of light over the dirt field, the light of which mimicked the sun, which was conducive to plant growth.

Then, when he was thinking about how to leave the space on the weekend, he suddenly seemed to hear Chen Rui's panicked voice, and he didn't think about it on the weekend, and he actually returned to the real world from the space.

After Chen Rui dealt with the affairs in the base, he sent Zou Cheng and Ah Jun Gu Ning away, and when he returned to the bedroom, he didn't find anyone, and he was immediately a little panicked, very worried that what he had just experienced was a dream or an illusion. After he shouted several times, the weekend suddenly appeared in front of him, which scared a person like Chen Rui.