53

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

53 Chapter 53

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The two soon came to the office of the military department, which had long been transformed beyond recognition, and did not observe carefully in the hurry that came in the morning, more than a dozen villas were connected together, and there were rock walls around them, many soldiers went in and out, about to carry out orders and the like, the green jujube tree was next to the office of the old general Li Jianguo, and there were dozens of soldiers guarding it all day and night.

If it was in the morning, Chen Rui would definitely be stopped when he came in on the weekend, but now it is different, in the morning, the old general just issued the rank of lieutenant colonel to the two, and the military uniform was originally to be delivered in the evening, but when Chen Rui appeared in front of Zhang Chi on the weekend, Zhang Chi, who had just finished preparing lunch, was taken aback, and then said: "You two have something to do with me."

"I can't find you if it's okay." Weekend grinned.

Zhang Chi shook his head while trying to swallow the coarse grain cake in his mouth: "How is it possible, welcome, if you have something to say, I'm very busy brother."

Chen Rui looked at Zhang Chi's reincarnated appearance of a starving ghost, and didn't talk nonsense to Zhang Chi, and said directly: "It's nothing important, I just want you to help find a quiet training venue, I want to teach martial arts on the weekend, his ability was too overdrawn last night to be used."

"What, I lost my ability over the weekend, how can this be, you must still have mutated fruits in your hands, why don't you try it, maybe you can recover after eating a few." Zhang Chi stood up in fright after listening to Chen Rui's words, and then immediately spoke.

Hearing Zhang Chi's words, he rolled his eyes and said: "I won't come to you if it's useful, hurry up, can you arrange a place for me, if not, I won't waste time here."

"Why are you so impatient, you kid! Am I not helping you find a way? It's not that there are no places, there are many, by the way, do you have any internal strength in your hands or something, if you have one, can you give us a copy, we don't take your for nothing, give you according to the base contribution and military merits, as long as the mental method you provide is useful, many of our comrades-in-arms are ordinary people, and they also need a way out. Zhang Chi said after sighing.