83

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

83 Chapter 83

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

On the sled, Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui stood in the wind, the weather was still cold, but the snow had stopped, but the blue sky and blue clouds were sunny and good.

Pulling the cart for Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui was a fifth-level mutant dog, with snow-white fur standing majestic, and running extremely fast, more than ten times faster than Li Yu's speed at the beginning. This is the best mutant dog in the military department, and there is only such a fifth-level dog in the entire Haicheng, and it is said that the puppy cub on the weekend is the breed of this mutant dog.

When he opened his mouth on the weekend, he wanted to speak, and suddenly ate a mouth full of wind, Chen Rui looked at the predicament of the young man, and the corners of his mouth curved, and finally he couldn't help but laugh out loud. Frowning, Weekend reached out and split a cone-shaped haven in front of the sled dog, and without the wind blocking it, the mutant dog pulled the sled faster. It was this dog who led the way when the Haicheng military headquarters went to check the terrain, and there was no need for someone to lead the way at this time.

On weekends, Chen Rui was followed by more than a dozen people, all of whom cooperated with Chen Rui to complete the work, some of these people ran directly on the snow to check the surrounding situation, and some of them also let the sled dogs pull them on weekends.

"President, this feels really good, if it weren't for the fact that this mutant dog is Song Yu's, I really want this one, but the one in my pocket is not bad, I believe we will be able to raise it even better than this one." Weekend said as he looked at the mutant dog running majestically in front of him.

Chen Rui didn't go to fight the weekend, this mutant dog is trained by the best dog trainer in Haicheng, just half a bucket of water on the weekend, not even half a bucket of water on the weekend, he has raised pigs and goldfish at all, and the goldfish are all wiped out, but the pig that eats grass is well raised, and I don't know if this little milk dog can coexist with the hairball, otherwise it will be nerve-wracking. However, thinking of Xiao Qi, who was bullied by the hairball in the space, Chen Rui felt that his worries were superfluous, in what Chen Rui did not expect, although the puppy cub was smart, but its IQ could not be compared with Xiao Qi, so there was a lively weekend.