142-144

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

搜书名/作者,请您少字也别错字

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

142 Chapter 142

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: I like your pheromones and Jin Chang'an's reborn scumbag villain self-help system king sparing life beauty like a cloud of international idlers soaring

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Standing on the city wall and almost being dizzy by this group of guys, after hearing Chen Xu's words, he almost fell down from the wall. This is also too straightforward, and he colluded with the Yan family's Sun family to try a new base, please that the new base was originally his good, why should he still seek to seize it, it's a joke.

Just when he almost fell off the wall on the weekend, Chen Rui appeared beside him like a wind, a slender and powerful hand tightly grabbed the body leaning forward towards the wall, and when he turned around on the weekend, he saw that the figure of the president gradually solidified and appeared.

Seeing the president come back, the weekend was very happy, and he wanted to hold the president and say: "You are back, so soon, do you have to go to the hope base!"

Chen Rui stretched out his hand and rubbed the young man's head and said with a smile: "Go, I hope everything is fine at the base, I talked to the old general about the possible emergence of mutant insect swarms in the spring, and left some smell beads, the old general has begun to arrange personnel to analyze the plan to defend the base, and they have also sent a lot of space supernatural people to the base we built, they will contact and some cooperation, This will be of great help to us in the future construction of highland human agglomerations. At present, there are two ninth-level hope bases, more than a dozen eighth-level, not bad, we don't need to worry too much at the moment, there is an ability like Yan Hong, it is an absolute defense, even Li Han's kid, the water system ability is already level eight, and he can use the water curtain Tianhua, the water system has a very strong defense, as long as he is promoted by one level, as long as the ability is sufficient, he can directly arrange a water system enchantment to the hope base, just..."

Chen Rui, who was talking, always felt that something was wrong, looking left and right, he finally saw that due to his height, it was really troublesome to raise his hand, and he was a little tired to reach, and it seemed that he still had to recover as soon as possible.