189-193

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

189 Chapter 189

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Gu Ning didn't know how to meet the weekend, he could see that this kid was originally quite mature, but now he was completely squeamish by Chen Rui.

On the weekend, he ate the food like a mountain alone, Chen Rui was not surprised, this appetite on the weekend really surprised Gu Ning, he thought that with such an appetite, except for a powerful person like Chen Rui, there are really few people who can raise it.

Before drinking the last cup of tea and getting up to leave, Gu Ning said to the weekend: "You can't use your abilities on the weekend, otherwise the situation will get worse, and your abilities may be invalidated."

"What's going on, what are you talking nonsense, why don't I know, what's wrong with my body, president. When I woke up, I thought that the president was at the bedside, but it turned out that it was not, and I was shocked, the president, I was sick with something. After hearing Gu Ning's warning, Weekend looked at the president and asked, he was a little anxious, and his tone was very urgent, if he couldn't use the ability, wouldn't his life in the future be very inconvenient, and the most important thing was that once he couldn't use the ability, he would not have the ability to protect himself, which would make the weekend feel very frightened.

Chen Rui looked at Gu Ning, who immediately pulled out his legs and left after igniting the fire, but this matter of youth must be faced, Chen Rui sighed and said: "Your situation is not very good on the weekend, your ability to use it casually, otherwise you will have a headache." After your mental power perception was compressed that day, I asked Gu Ning to help you see, at that time you were already asleep, and your brows were furrowed all the time, you should not be very comfortable. Gu Ning helped you treat it, and your brows widened at that time, and then today, we went out for a spin, and you used a lot of abilities and mental power, and you had a headache after falling asleep. After Gu Ning checked you, he found that it was because you used up your spiritual power, and those spiritual powers were devoured by you, not by you. After the last battle, it should be that there is something wrong with your Zhihai, and the spiritual power you have cultivated is very small, and the recovery is slow, so you can't use your abilities recently, let alone use your spiritual power. You didn't notice it over the weekend, you were very sleepy these two days, and you woke up less than six hours a day, which is the biggest symptom of mental damage, and sleep can allow you to recover your body as soon as possible.