65

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

65 Chapter 65

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The cold wind with crystal snowflakes in his face, the ground was already covered with a thin layer of snow, and he took a deep breath as he rushed along the road to the new base, which had become a deserted area, and looked around to expand his perception to the maximum.

The full moon with a layer of blood-colored light, the weekend saw the seventh-order mutated vampire bat with ten meters through perception, following the vampire bat's gaze, the weekend saw an extremely large and perfect base, high city walls, there is a whole circle of fifteen-meter moat around the city wall, there are three entrances and exits of the base, one large twelve-meter entrance, and two small entrances and exits of only five meters.

Then the weekend noticed that the vampire bat king was staring at a person, it was a person who made the weekend think about it day and night, Chen Rui was being suppressed by the mutant vampire bat king at this time, he couldn't move at all, and he had no chance to resist at all.

Seeing that the Mutant Vampire Bat King was about to attack Chen Rui, his body in the sky above the new base suddenly blurred over the weekend, and then he appeared in the sky above the Mutant Vampire Bat King. The weekend was stunned for a moment, this is teleportation, this ability is completely unclear on the weekend, because I was in a hurry to use it.

Just as the mutated vampire bats roared at the bats, the bats once again complied with their king's orders and launched a final assault on the human base.

Chen Rui felt very strange at this time, his body was suppressed by the mutant vampire bat king and he couldn't resist at all, but he didn't feel afraid, he always felt that he would come back on the weekend, Fu Han also said that he absorbed a whole level of his dark energy on the weekend, how could he die, he must still be alive. But time passed day by day, Chen Rui became more and more scared in his heart, he was still alive on the weekend and would definitely come back, but he never came back on the weekend... There's nothing to fear from dying, so he can be reunited with the weekend.

The seventh-order mutated vampire bat king was about to swoop down to attack the person who posed the greatest threat to it, the seventh-order vampire bat king was actually very intelligent, and as soon as it came here, it understood that this base was maintained by that person. So as soon as he arrived in the sky above the City of Hope, this mutated vampire bat king immediately set his sights on Chen Rui, as long as this person was killed, this base would be defenseless for their clan.