86

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

86 Chapter 86

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Xiao Qi is falling rapidly, and on the weekend, the wind system of one hand prevents Xiao Qi from falling quickly, and a large number of earth abilities directly pour out with the wave of the other hand, smoothing out a large number of sharp earth thorns on the ground into sand, so that Xiao Qi will not be seriously injured if he falls, especially the desertified land on the weekend is circulating, and the ninth-level mutant pangolin is trying to maintain the gravity field at this time, and he can't spare time to use the soil ability, and the result is naturally that the four feet of the pangolin fall into the sand, and he can't step on Xiao Qi who fell to the ground.

But Xiao Qi was still swept away by the pangolin's tail, watching Xiao Qi who let out a miserable scream fly into the distance. I can't take care of Xiao Qi on the weekend, and although Xiao Qi was seriously injured at this time, his life was not in danger. At this time, the dark wind blade of the weekend quickly rotated and cut through the brain of the mutant pangolin, and suddenly it didn't even scream, and the mutant pangolin was directly unwilling to die.

Looking at the time, it seems that a long time has passed, in fact, these changes are just a short blink of an eye, if it weren't for the quick reaction on the weekend, Xiao Qi's injury would definitely be worse than now. The weekend brought the ninth-level mutant pangolins into the space, and those blood were directly gathered by the weekend using the water ability, and the weekend ran towards Xiao Qi quickly, reaching out and sending the blood of those mutant pangolins into Xiao Qi's mouth, and then a hand of pure dark energy poured into Xiao Qi's body.

Listening to Xiao Qi's weak wail, Zhou Zhou reached out and patted Xiao Qi's head and comforted: "Xiao Qi, you are very good, you cooperate very well, but you have to be more careful next time." Okay, go back to the space to rest, you are only a little injured, it is more serious but you can't die yet, I will exchange some ninth-level mutant beast blood for your subordinates to use to help them upgrade to level seven as soon as possible. There's

a reason why he didn't use the president's gravity field at the weekend, one of these abilities was unfamiliar with the weekend, and the other president once said that if the two gravity fields were superimposed, it would produce a grinding disc effect, maybe the creatures in the gravity field would be ground up and the gravity field would be lifted, and it would not be available on the weekend, and he didn't even think about training for this, and this time he was going to start using various sets of abilities on the weekend, so as not to have problems because of unfamiliarity.