106-110

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

搜书名/作者,请您少字也别错字

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

106 Chapter 106

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: The male god of the consumer department, the golden pupil Ting Nan Siyu disguised as a scumbag, I am not a detective, the official road of rebirth

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Weekend's ability Since death reforged his body,His ability has only revealed its strong ability,Except for some strange abilities,Weekend can basically judge what other party's ability is from the elements exuded by the ability,But in the face of this arrogant teenager or young man,Weekend can't be detected at all.,Maybe it's a special ability of the spirit system.,Blocked out his perception.。

After Chen Mad finished speaking, he suddenly stretched out his hand towards the weekend, although the weekend couldn't see the details of the other party, but he was not a timid person, if he didn't dare to go up once the other party was strong, there would be a problem in his mood, and it would be difficult to improve his strength. Weekend seemed to see that the action of retreating was just a disguise, a feint, he leaned back, but his right hand directly held Chen Mad towards his abdomen, Weekend just thought about dodging this hand, but I don't know why, when this hand stretched towards his abdomen, Weekend knew that he couldn't dodge, he couldn't dodge.

Of course, the weekend is also curious about Chen Mad's ability, so when he feels that he can't avoid it, he directly reaches out and grabs Chen Mad is already casting his ability, and on Xi the weekend he is a full range of abilities, as long as he touches it, he can learn the opponent's ability, even if he can't use it in the woods for a short time, but at least he can know the type of the opponent's ability and make the most reasonable battle plan.

But when the weekend touched Chen Mad's hand, it suddenly seemed to touch something dirty, and he wanted to shake it off in an instant, and he realized in his mind that Chen Mad's hand couldn't be touched by contacting the weekend, what kind of ability is this, I haven't seen it in my previous life and this life, deprive others of their abilities, and then inoculate them into people with the right physique, this ability is too rebellious, isn't it that anyone around him can get the ability to be deprived from others, However, tracking abilities are limited, only about once a day, and can only be deprived of abilities lower than him.

Weekend was terrified in his heart, his chaos ability was also an ability, even if he could completely simulate other abilities, and he was called a full range of abilities, but Weekend knew very well that he was a chaos ability, and it had nothing to do with all abilities. "Damn, the president, he's going to deprive me of my abilities, help me," the level who only came over the weekend shouted, his hand was tightly held by Chen Mad, and some substances in his body were quickly withdrawn and deprived by Chen Mad, and Zhou Zhou's face turned pale and his body was completely unable to move.