28

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

28. Chapter 28

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After more than ten minutes of searching, Chen Rui determined the location and immediately directed the weekend to turn into a fork in the road, at this time the sky was like a dark night, the heavy rain and the wind were like ghosts crying wolves, and the cars were shaking slightly, if they couldn't find a place to hide, maybe the car would be blown up by the storm...

"Li Han, you follow, let's turn into the fork on the right, there should be a school not far in front, we can go in and avoid it, I feel the school, you hurry up and come over..." Chen Rui held the walkie-talkie and spoke, stepping on the accelerator to speed up and rush forward on the weekend, the vehicle in the storm is like a small boat in the sea, which may be blown away at any time.

When I heard Chen Rui say that when I got to the place, the whole person relaxed on the weekend, and in this short period of time, the spirit of the weekend was highly concentrated, and I felt tired as soon as I relaxed at the moment.

Sun Yi in the back heard the words on the walkie-talkie, and immediately frowned, he glanced at his wife and children in the rearview mirror, and finally spoke: "Will there be a large number of zombies in Li Han's school, when we are surrounded, it will be troublesome, this kind of weather is completely unclear, the rain and storm will affect us, but it will not affect the zombies..."

"You don't have to worry about this, since a large number of plants died and the weather was hot, the school has basically been closed, not to mention that the two days of the zombie outbreak happened to be a rest day, there may be scattered zombies in the school, there will definitely not be too many, we can deal with it." Chen Rui explained after hearing the words coming from the other side.

The weekend's car went directly through the gap in the wall that Chen Rui had already opened, Chen Rui directly commanded the weekend to park the car under the teaching building, and the weekend immediately said: "Brother Chen, you want to find a way to stabilize the car on the playground, don't be blown away by the storm, I'll pick up the people at the back door, you be careful..." The

two of them got out of the car in the rain, and the two of them couldn't open their eyes in the wind and rain, but in the blink of an eye, they were drenched into a soup chicken, Chen Rui squinted his eyes and waved his hand to gather a large amount of sand, and soon fixed most of the car in the petrified sand.