209

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

209 Chapter 209

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

When the black fog appeared, the bat wing, which was wandering among the distant stardust and could not find the master's breath, instantly raised its head, and the breath belonging to the master appeared, only to see a blurry vibration in the space here, and the huge stardust beast like a planet disappeared without a trace...

Weekend looked at the hand stretched out towards him with a look of disgust, if it weren't for the space being confined at this time, Weekend would definitely run away at this time, especially he regretted that he was able to do it, he should have avoided these people at the first moment, after all, this is the capital star of Haoyue, and the people who can live here are probably either rich or expensive, and they will definitely not be ordinary people, especially those who dare to do this kind of thing.

In the middle of the electric turn, the weekend's eyes were round, and his mouth unconsciously shouted out a president, and then the fat pig hand that was about to touch the weekend's cheek was kicked out by the other party, and the weekend's eyes rolled, and the guy who was at least a few hundred kilograms was kicked directly into the sky that disappeared in the distance, and a few drops of sweat flowed from the weekend's brain, which was a little similar to what cartoon was taken before the end of the year.

When the touch came to his cheeks, extremely gentle words came to his ears, and when he came back to his senses, he heard the other party say: "What are you thinking about, I am here and you still have a deep mind in the sky, um!" Do you miss me? Weekend's

eyes finally returned to the person in front of him, just now he felt that this person was very much like the president, yes, very similar, the momentum on the body and even the state of the soul, but the most like, that is just like, the weekend can be 100% sure that this guy is not the president of his family.

Opened his mouth and said, "Who are you, I don't know you, but you and the president of my family are very similar in breath," there was still a word that was not said on the weekend, even in terms of appearance, this man was very similar to the president of his family, but the weekend could be sure that he didn't know each other. After coming out for too long, they have forgotten the reason and purpose for them to come out on the weekend, these are all Chen Rui is in charge, just be responsible for having fun on the weekend.